nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ

I hope everyone is strong . kidney failure is a devastating thing can ever happen to anyone :( i have kidney failure both kidneys are gone and i have transplant that isn't working much . I'm living with 1 and now i need dialysis, I'm Freaking out if I DIE 😳😖 I'm so depressed and I'm with anyone whos going thru it :( i am 20 years old would i able make a wish 😳😔😖

Lloyd W.
Brooklyn L.
Brooklyn L.
Calgary, AB
2 years, 4 months ago
I'll keep you in my prayers
Konswayla M.
Konswayla M.
Fort Campbell, KY
2 years, 4 months ago
I'm so sorry ... prayers for you
Chandigarh
U love it
Chandigarh
U love it
Skylar K.
Skylar K.
2 years, 5 months ago
No only kids but my prayers are with you
Rosangela D.
Rosangela D.
2 years, 6 months ago
I'm sorry I hope you get better
Shawnee F.
Shawnee F.
2 years, 7 months ago
Aw so sad hope u get a wish
Marisa S.