Make-A-Wish Foundation

How well do they work with other charities ?
Are The Make a Wish people the best ever?
I was so grateful to have the opportunity to volunteer a lot for Make A Wish though my sorority! Anyone else have the same opportunity?
Start your review of Make-A-Wish Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They make wishes come true for deserving kids who are in need Or basically have a life throating illness that could possibly kill them..make a wish is a great chapter to work within 188 reviews
...these families do, and thank goodness this organization can help make Some dreams come true.in 58 reviews
It's great that it makes wishes come true for individuals with life threatening illnesses to put a smile on the face and give them the opportunity to enjoy something wonderfulin 47 reviews
This is such a great organization and I know that it is very east to donate, but I wonder if there is any way you could volunteer with them. in 41 reviews
...have there dreams come true I really love this foundation there doing great things.in 24 reviews
7 days ago326 east high ST
I love Make-A-Wish! It definitely inspires me to be a better person. Just to even hear about the stories makes my heart smile. I love that it look grants wishes for children and their families who have gone through rough times.
a month ago
I love how this foundation works hard to put a smile on the faces of people close to the end of their battles. They really go out of their way to make any last wishes a reality. It’s humbling to see. Just beautiful!
a month agoAbilene, KS
I absolutely love the concept of this foundation. To be able to make the wish of someone going through a difficult time is such a rewarding experience for everyone involved. To be able to give someone the rainbow during their storm would be an absolute honor
15 days ago
I watch a lot of make a wish moments on my social media feeds and it is always so heart warming. To give kiddos who are suffering something to smile about is so noble!
2 months ago
This is a wonderful organization that gets celebrities and athletes to visit sick sicks. Often in hospital. Some kids just want to go to Disney World and they make that happen too. For their whole family. Their kindness is amazing. Worth supporting.
2 years ago
The make a wish foundation is amazing! I was able to witness first hand how great this foundation is. A very good friend of mines sibling was gives an amazing wish. They flew him and his family to Europe to tour the lego factory and came home with boxes of legos to play with. Such a great thing to do for a child who is ill.
2 years ago
I love the make a wish foundation! One of My best friends, their brother was diagnosed with cancer and they went to Hawaii. It was their last family vacation with them all together and I'm sure it's one of their favorite memories.
7 months agoUnion Beach, NJ
Great charity that helps so many children. They truly work on making their wish, whatever it is, come true. They go to Disney, meet famous people, go other places, become a dancer for a day, go to a sports outing, whatever they can make happen.
9 months agoNorthville, MI
Love this charity! They basically collect money that they then use to fund kid’s last wishes. So that terminal illness kids can experience something amazing before they pass. Or sometimes non-terminal kids can qualify it all depends. A great way to get involved besides money, is making wish calanders. Which count down to the kids wish. More information is on their website. Such a cool concept!!
2 years ago
This is a great charity my niece has a terrible disease where she can't walk because cyst grow everywhere including her spine only 5 cases of this disease in the world make it difficult for doctors to know what to do any way make a wish make things a little better even if only for a few days!! They help make a child's dream come true!! Thank you so much make a wish!!!

308 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...