Makartt

by Makartt

Makartt Newly P-22 Extension Gel Kit Rainbow Color Nail Gel Builder Gel Nail Enhancement Tool Package Includes: -This nail builder kit includes : 30ML*Red nail extension gel 30ML*orange nail extension gel 30ML*yellow nail extension gel 30ML*Green nail...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makartt Neon Poly Nail Gel Kit 2019 Trendy Nail Art Design Colors Nail Extension Red Blue Purple Orange Yellow Green Nail Gel Salon Nail Easy Home DIY!
Precious H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Makartt Neon Poly Nail Gel Kit 2019 Trendy Nail Art Design Colors Nail Extension Red Blue Purple Orange Yellow Green Nail Gel Salon Nail Easy Home DIY uploaded by Precious H.
I love Makartt ! I use their products a lot when doing nails ! It’s great quality and super affordable! I recommend for beginner nail techs 💕
April W.
If you love pride month these color's are for you and if your a nail lover its a must in your nail kit the texture is so soft and so easy to work with the only thing that needs approved is a nail led light added to it this for any beginners starting out
Kailee L.
Denver, CO
Makartt Neon Poly Nail Gel Kit 2019 Trendy Nail Art Design Colors Nail Extension Red Blue Purple Orange Yellow Green Nail Gel Salon Nail Easy Home DIY uploaded by Kailee L.
Oh my goodness I absolutely love love love love set! Not only are the tubes big but you get so many shades! This is my pride set all the way! The only thing I would change is that my red looks orange but I absolutely love this set still! Buy it! You will not be disappointed!!! Makartt Neon Poly Nail Gel Kit 2019 Trendy Nail Art Design Colors Nail Extension Red Blue Purple Orange Yellow Green Nail Gel Salon Nail Easy Home DIY
Karlos F.
Hartford
Fun project cool project awesome awesome amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
Makartt Neon Poly Nail Gel Kit 2019 Trendy Nail Art Design Colors Nail Extension Red Blue Purple Orange Yellow Green Nail Gel Salon Nail Easy Home DIY uploaded by Crystal A.
Love love love this brand they can def take all my money you are able to practice do anything you can do with acrylic I am still learning with to use it and being able to design more stuff
Hanna M.
Makartt Neon Poly Nail Gel Kit 2019 Trendy Nail Art Design Colors Nail Extension Red Blue Purple Orange Yellow Green Nail Gel Salon Nail Easy Home DIY uploaded by Hanna M.
Makartt polygel is by far the best polygel on the market. I’ve been using Makartt products for 2-3 years and they never disappoint. The consistency is perfect for beginners and the final outcome is always amazing. The red is definitely my favourite shade!

Looking for your answer?