BeautyNailNail CareMakartt

by Makartt

★★★High Quality Material- Makartt Ballerina Nail Tips are made with high quality ABS material, which is thick and sturdy enough to last about 2-3 weeks. What's more, ABS is a kind of green environmental friendly material, providing you a safe and comfortable nail doing experience. ★★★Full Cover Coffin Design- These Coffin Nails are designed with clear color and Full Cover. Easy to file, paint, and apply. Once painted with the right glue or decorated with colorful decorations, they look very natural and nice holding the color without separating or streaking, making your tips magical and stylish. ★★★Varied Size- The 500pcs artificial nails tips offers 10 different sizes with 50 nails of each size that fit most fingers, which is individually numbered 0-9, so they're easy to keep track of, and convenient to choose the suitable size that fits your every finger. ★★★Perfect Length- The False Nails are durable with perfect length. You have the option to wear them long or clip them short, easy to trim and file them to in any length and shape you like. ★★★Practical Application- The full cover artificial nails comes with practical application. They are great for both professional nail specialist or nail art learner, suitable for nail salons and DIY nail art at home, wonderful gift for your wife, girlfriend, mother or sisters and perfectly take part in the party, dating and wedding ect.

★★★High Quality Material- Makartt Ballerina Nail Tips are made with high quality ABS material, which is thick and sturdy enough to last about 2-3 weeks. What's more, ABS is a kind of green environmental friendly material, providing you a safe and comfortable nail doing experience.; ★★★Full Cover Coffin Design- These Coffin Nails are designed with clear color and Full Cover. Easy to file, paint, and apply. Once painted with the right glue or decorated with colorful decorations, they look very natural and nice holding the color without separating or streaking, making your tips magical and stylish.; ★★★Varied Size- The 500pcs artificial nails tips offers 10 different sizes with 50 nails of each size that fit most fingers, which is individually numbered 0-9, so they're easy to keep track of, and convenient to choose the suitable size that fits your every finger.; ★★★Perfect Length- The False Nails are durable with perfect length. You have the option to wear them long or clip them short, easy to trim and file them to in any length and shape you like.; ★★★Practical Application- The full cover artificial nails comes with practical application. They are great for both professional nail specialist or nail art learner, suitable for nail salons and DIY nail art at home, wonderful gift for your wife, girlfriend, mother or sisters and perfectly take part in the party, dating and wedding ect.

how long do these last when using primer and a dehydrator?
Do they come in good packaging
Start your review of Makartt 500pcs Coffin Nails Fake Nail Tips Clear Full Cover Ballerina Acrylic False Nails 10 Sizes- for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, A-01!
Alejandra C.
Phoenix
Makartt 500pcs Coffin Nails Fake Nail Tips Clear Full Cover Ballerina Acrylic False Nails 10 Sizes- for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, A-01 uploaded by Alejandra C.
Really like these . I love the shape . They are a bit flimsy but it’s nothing hard gel or acrylic cant fix will definitely buy the orher shapes
Paulina L.
Makartt 500pcs Coffin Nails Fake Nail Tips Clear Full Cover Ballerina Acrylic False Nails 10 Sizes- for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, A-01 uploaded by Paulina L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Came across this product I have to say I am really surprised how beautiful they came out For doing it for the first time myself at home. Use the gel topcoat came out evenly and beautifully a little bit of buffering and you got a beautiful set last minute in between salon visits highly suggest. Overall good product
Liann N.
Makartt 500pcs Coffin Nails Fake Nail Tips Clear Full Cover Ballerina Acrylic False Nails 10 Sizes- for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, A-01 uploaded by Liann N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought these off Amazon and I’m so glad I did. I love that I can cut my nails to my own length and paint them to any color I choose!
Angie T.
Waukegan Illinois
Makartt 500pcs Coffin Nails Fake Nail Tips Clear Full Cover Ballerina Acrylic False Nails 10 Sizes- for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, A-01 uploaded by Angie T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These hold anything for such a long period of time. No chips or damages or budgs. Love these shapes
Cindy C.
Makartt 500pcs Coffin Nails Fake Nail Tips Clear Full Cover Ballerina Acrylic False Nails 10 Sizes- for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, A-01 uploaded by Cindy C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought these from amazon for under 7 dollars. They are sturdy and they are beautifully long. I do cut them a tad bit depending on what length I want to go for. I redo them every 2 weeks to make sure they look fresh and neat. I will buy when I'm close to running out but there are 500 of them so I think that will be a while from now.
Christine D.
Higganum
Makartt 500pcs Coffin Nails Fake Nail Tips Clear Full Cover Ballerina Acrylic False Nails 10 Sizes- for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, A-01 uploaded by Christine D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Excellent! Plenty of sizes available. The nail glue is fairly long lasting. I do trim these down a bit sometimes. Fun to decorate and design however you like!
Chloe H.
Maryville, TN
Best nail purchase I’ve ever made. I get to have nice nails whenever I want, and I can do them from home. I also do manual labor so when the situation calls for it, I can remove them and re-glue them later!! In love!
Jazlyn O.
San Juan Capistrano
They are very flimsy which means you have to use base coat to make them firm. Waste of product to me so don't buy this brand. They are easy to use but must have a lot of coats and time wasted. Don't recommend for others.
Krystal H.
Makartt 500pcs Coffin Nails Fake Nail Tips Clear Full Cover Ballerina Acrylic False Nails 10 Sizes- for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, A-01 uploaded by Krystal H.
Purchased at: eBay
So during quarantine whenever we weren’t able to go to nail salons and get our nails done by professionals, I took it upon myself to order these to make my own nails. And I was very surprised at the quality. With a regular nail glue from the drugstore or Walmart, they held on extremely well for two weeks at a time. They were the perfect length so I didn’t really even have to measure, cut or file them at all! I was able to customize them and even cure them with UV polish. Because I receive so many in bulk, I was able to make so many different luxe with them and it was a nice learning experience!
miss Y.
kissimmee
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these full tips! I use them to design my press ons. they’re very firm and easy to use.