Add a Photo
Major Pharmaceuticals Major Prenatal Vitamins, 100 Tabs, Dietary Suppliement for Pregnant & Lactating Women - Compare to Stuart Prenatal

By MAJOR PHARMACEUTICALS
#39 in Prenatal Supplements
MAJOR Pharmaceuticals is a leading supplier of Pharmaceuticals, Unit Dose and OTCs to the Institutional, Retail and Non-Retail markets. We believe in quality healthcare; affordable to everyone. We offer products equivalent to national brands in...
Photo (1)
Sofia P.
Sofia P.

Love these prenatals. I used to take them when i was pregnant and after birth. They are very good for the obvious that it gives my body the vitamins it needs to have a healthy baby,but it helped me to produce milk. Whenever my milk supply was low i would start to take the prenantals and i could feel my milk supply increase.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Laredo, TX

I'm not pregnant or lactating but both my tibias got injured. I've been taking these prenatal vitamins & I feel much better. My bones are better. I'm able to walk & I'm back on the presses to running.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Fort Wayne, IN

They are not as hard to take as a lot of other prenatal vitamins are. i like them alot... definitely need to be taken with food or milk for best results.
Angela j.
Angela j.

These prenatal vitamins Have your regular A - vitamin. They should be taken with food or milk. keeps your nourished while your little one receive his or her nutrients through you.
Dee J.
Dee J.

I take prenatals often when I am not pregnant because they are so good for you skin (in have very bad allerigc skin) and these are great I get lits of energy and my hair gets so shiny
Ceara L.
Ceara L.
San Diego, CA

I gave birth in September and I am still pumping milk for baby, I have noticed a ton of hair loss, would these vitamins help with my hair loss? I just want my hair and nails to be strong again

Join Now