Add a Photo
Major Pharmaceuticals Major Prenatal Vitamins, 100 Tabs, Dietary Suppliement for Pregnant & Lactating Women - Compare to Stuart Prenatal

By MAJOR PHARMACEUTICALS
#37 in Prenatal Supplements
MAJOR Pharmaceuticals is a leading supplier of Pharmaceuticals, Unit Dose and OTCs to the Institutional, Retail and Non-Retail markets. We believe in quality healthcare; affordable to everyone. We offer products equivalent to national brands in...
Photo (1)
Sofia P.
Sofia P.

Love these prenatals. I used to take them when i was pregnant and after birth. They are very good for the obvious that it gives my body the vitamins it needs to have a healthy baby,but it helped me to produce milk. Whenever my milk supply was low i would start to take the prenantals and i could feel my milk supply increase.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Laredo, TX

I'm not pregnant or lactating but both my tibias got injured. I've been taking these prenatal vitamins & I feel much better. My bones are better. I'm able to walk & I'm back on the presses to running.
Angela j.
Angela j.

These prenatal vitamins Have your regular A - vitamin. They should be taken with food or milk. keeps your nourished while your little one receive his or her nutrients through you.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Fort Wayne, IN

They are not as hard to take as a lot of other prenatal vitamins are. i like them alot... definitely need to be taken with food or milk for best results.

Join Now