BY MAJOR PETERS'

Alcohol-free cocktail mix. see more...

Autumn S.
Williams, AZ
One of my most favorite bloody Mary mixes ever. I use this at work and we ALWAYS get complemented on how good they are. Although we do add a few other things to it, we couldn't do it without this stuff!
Ally P.
Love love love this mix! It is my go to every time. The flavor is just perfect. It’s a little spendy but I don’t mind usually. It’s really the only mix i use anymore.
Ashlyn B.
Clayton, NC
A great base for a Bloody Mary. I personal add some other things to it, but it can stand well on it's own. It works well with many different types of alcohol too. The product is worth its value. I will continue to purchase this mix.
Misty S.
Houma, LA
Best Bloody Mary mix ever!! It's not watery like all the other ones I've tried! Its very affordable I only paid like $5 for a bottle! I will definitely continue to buy this!!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Bloody Mary's are my dads favorite. This has really good flavor. I love to mix this into our drinks. I got it at my local liquor store. It was reasonably priced.
Lynsey S.
Bigelow, AR
Best bloody Mary flavor I've ever tasted. I don't usually like bloody Mary, but this is so good. I even drink it straight with crushed ice and a little salt
Tracy R.
Deer Park, TX
A classic bloody Mary mixer, a crowd pleaser, and good for a basic cocktail or a fancy brunch cocktail with lots of garnishes. Balanced flavor, not too rich.
Meagan S.
This is my second favorite Bloody Mary mix. I will only ever use this or Zing Zang mix. Very flavorful and perfect spice.
Nicole K.
Not going to lie, I️ wasn’t a huge fan of Bloody Mary’s until I had this drink mix. Such a simple and flavorful mix!
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
This is delicious. Great flavor but not too overpowering. One of my top bloody mary mixes for sure. Great stuff!