BY MAJOR PETERS'

Cheers from The Major! see more...

Kate K.
Delaware, OH
This stuff is pretty good! I wish it did have alcohol in it because that would save money all together, but it is good by itself
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
With sprite and some cherries this makes a fantastic Shirley Temple drink. Add some coke and you have a whole new drink.
Lindsey L.
Lowndesboro, AL
Love it! Vodka, lemonade and grenadine ❤❤❤ My perfect summertime go-to drink! Little fruity, little girly, perfect.
Adri M.
When my kids want something to drink I give them this , they think there drinking with mommy but it's alcohol free
Stephanie C.
highly recommended for women drinks to me I love me I always have my friends they like a lot ...🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉😅😅😅😅😄😄😄
Ashley C.
This is my favorite grenadine! Great cherry flavor! Mixes well with soda or any kind of liquor you add it to!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Super sweet. NOT to be drank alone. Must be accompanied with another beverage in order to prevent diabeetus
Waleed S.
Great to drink in weekends. With freinds and family if you can send me some it will kind of you .i want to get it here in Egypt