Major Dickason's Blend Coffee

by Peet's Coffee & Tea

• Incomparable world blend, rich, complex, and full-bodied. • Dark roast, caffeinated coffee • 100% Arabica coffee • Certified Orthodox Union Kosher   Conceived by Mr. Peet and his most discerning customer, Major Dickason’s Blend has become the coffee that epitomizes the rich flavorful taste of Peet’s.   When Alfred Peet opened his first shop in Berkeley, CA in 1966, he quietly ignited a revolution that forever changed the expectations of American coffee drinkers. Today, we follow his example, using only the world’s finest coffees and still roasting each batch by hand to achieve the richest, most flavorful cup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Major Dickason's Blend Coffee!
Ahlam J.
Perris, CA
I strongly recommend Peet’s Coffee to all my friends and family. It’s a medium to dark roast blend with a nice aroma.
Maria B.
This is my favorite Peets coffee. This coffee has a bold yet not bitter taste. I have been drinking this coffee for several years and I like it very much. I usually buy this at Costco especially when it's on sale. Original price is rather expensive in my opinion.
Lisa S.
Vail, AZ
One of my fav varieties of their coffee. The Major Dickason's BLend makes a nice strong cup. I have bought many times and highly recommend.
Zoe S.
Baltimore
This is more of a stronger coffee but it's great! This is pretty adorable and the price fits the product. This is my first time having this and i was surprised i liked it but it was very good. I recommend this to everyone!
Melissa M.
Ft. meade, Maryland
I bought this to try something different and I was very surprised. I love dark roast coffee and this is perfectly roasted. I can drink this with flavored coffee creamers or black and it tastes amazing.
Joy D.
so far this is my current coffee, strong, good taste, no residue floating on top of coffee, not as aroma-fied but overall I recommend as the grab and wont be disappointed purchase.
Tricia  U.
San Leandro, CA
Peet’s is the only coffee I will drink. It’s dark, it’s smooth, and it’s delicious. This blend is bold without being bitter.
Angelina G.
Not as good as brewing in an actual coffee pot or other ways but a good grab and go coffee. Just watered down
Maria C.
S San Fran, CA
I've been drinking this kcup coffee for about 4-5 years and despite trying multiple brands of coffee, this is the only brand and type that keeps me awake and alive! This coffee is consistent and reliable. I highly recommend Peet's to anyone who loves the caffeine kick as well as a rich coffee flavor.
Jessika I.
Arcata, CA
I love love LOVE this coffee!! Whenever I brew my own at home, this is what I go out and buy. It's a great flavored dark roast, and if you love dark roasted coffee, I definitely recommend this!!

Looking for your answer?