BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Professionnel Majirel Permanent Creme Color Ionene G Incell: Permanent color that protects, reinforces and conditions the hair with Ionene G and Incell for precise, uniform color results Rich, shiny, long-lasting color with up to 100% coverage... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
This is the one and only brand I have ever used to color my hair. The smell is pretty strong but it does the hair color job really well. It does not leave any streaks what so ever. The color is rich and creamy. They have a very wide selection of colors. I definitely recommend.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Gila Bend, AZ
I recommend this product if you are looking to do something on your hair at Home. It is not damaging and it leaves your hair feeling soft.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Saratoga, CA
It was fantastic, my hair is black now and the color still is super alive. I loved!!!!!!
Alla B.
Alla B.
Warsaw, NY
Majirel Permanent Creme Color 4.16/4BR by L'Oreal Professionnel (2 pack) - would like to try it
Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Only used this product once and I still not complete sure about this, I would need to try it more because first time use was still unsettled. It was very easy to use, had no problem at all, the color was great and I would need to buy it again for a greater result.