2 colors available

BY MAJESTICPET

This lightweight, durable, nylon lead features a generous hand loop, heavy-duty box stitching and a nickel-plated metal snap hook for years of dependable use. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Precious M.
Precious M.
Hickory, NC
I bought it for my pitbull and it seems to hold up pretty good. I had this leash for about 4-5 months now and it's still in good condition.
Kato D.
Kato D.
Raleigh, NC
4 foot leash in general is annoying, especially for a tall person and a short dog. You're pretty much going to be hunched over the entire time. (Six foot two human and 50 pound boxer mix)
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I love these leashes they have a good grip on them but i don't have to worry about my dog getting hurt when using the leashe
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Gillette, WY
My female Aussie is a bit large... (68 lbs) so we bought the 1" because it seemed to be a leash that could handle a large load! Nope! We purchased it while out of town because she needed to waste some energy and the dog park we found had a leash law. We hooked it on her up, she jumped out of the truck and that was enough to break the clip in half.