BY MAJESTIC PURE

Look Younger Without Using Bunch Of Makeup? Experience The Anti Aging Power Of Majestic Pure Vitamin C serum. Leaves Your Skin Beautiful and Radiant. Vitamin C is critical for human body and plays an important role in maintaining resilient skin. Vitamin C skin serum is a high potency serum for use on facial areas. It fights premature aging and UV damage by replenishing vitamin C levels to on skin help to combat and even reverse time effect on face. With the antioxidant properties, Vitamin C face Serum is a key co-factor in the production of collagen which improves skin tone and texture. Stabilizing levels of vitamin C helps to counteract wrinkle formation. The Vitamin Serum fights free-radical damage and sun damage and improves pigmentation issues. It protects against UV damage like discoloration and fine lines. You will not find a better higher quality and Effective Vitamin C Serum on the market. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bree S.
This is a wonderful product that leaves my skin firm. I also love their caviar anti-aging serum. This brand has amazing products for such an inexpensive price. Easy to put on. Little amounts at a time to make the product last.
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
I am new to the world of serums, but the general knowledge rule with skincare products is that what works for one person is not guaranteed to work for another. I recently tried ArtNaturals Serum with Hyaluronic Acid [which is amazing for your skin] but it made my skin feel like it could not breathe. I think it was the carbomer [thickening agent] in it that did it. After two days of the other serum, my skin was dull and oily looking. So when I compared the ingredients of that serum to this serum the main differences are Ascorbic Acid [vitamin C] and Zanthum Gum and Glycerin [thickening agent] among others but I wanted to make sure I was trying a different product in hopes of better results. I really loved the smell of this serum. It definitely has that citrus smell but it's subtle and mixed in with the other oils but to me it does stand out which makes me happy because I love the smell of citrus and I get so confused when a product boasts citrus and does not smell like it.

My skin's baseline is normal-oily. It is not sensitive and I wash it once a day sometimes two depending on that day's activities. On a typical day, I tend to wear no makeup so this review is based on literally washing my face with Dove soap and wearing only this. One of the reasons I do not wear makeup is half-way through the day I feel like my skin can't breathe. It's why I am always trying and testing different products. I'm always looking for things that work for and eliminating things that don't work for me. This serum went on very smooth and my skin felt super soft. At the end of the day, my skin was still bright and clean looking, which I was thrilled about because the other serum made me look dull and oily. I will continue to wear this product in the future in place of a moisturizer. If you're looking to try a serum I personally would recommend this one. Read the product description to get more 'science' reasons as to why. For my first month of using this product I am going to take the manufacturer recommendation and use it every 8 hours...well to be honest I'm going to use it once in the morning when I wash my face and once at night before bed...but I am going to try it twice a day and see what it does for the dark circles under my eyes.

I am a twenty-something so I am not using this product to correct aging of my skin I'm using it to correct skin tone, dark circles under my eyes, and prevent aging of my skin. After using this product I did not see a drastic difference in skin tone or dark circles as immediate as other reviewers did. It could work instantly for you. I was not blown away by this product so I'm giving it 4* instead of 5*. If you have sensitive skin or skin allergies Polysorbate 20 [which is in this product] could be an irritant for you. I would check the ingredients of what you're currently using to see if it is any of those. You're more than likely not going to have a reaction it is just one of those possibilities. Usually, people with sensitive skin know exactly what causes irritations. I just wanted to put that in my review.

I did like that they included an expiration date notice with this product. We are all guilty of having skin care products way longer than we should and not realizing it! I had the option to receive this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review. I was not compensated in any way for this product. I know a lot of people read reviews and go 'oh it was free their opinion is unbiased' and you're welcome to go my profile and read my reviews to see not everything is 5* and I always give reasons why I did not like a product even if it was given to me at a discount.