BY MAJESTIC PURE

Majestic Pure Rosehip Oil 100% Pure, Certified Organic Cold Pressed Premium Rose Hip Seed Oil for Face, Skin, Nails & Hair, 4 fl. oz.
Susan D.
South Boston . Massachusetts
Love this product! Was recommended to me by a friend and I’d highly recommend to others. Feels great on skin and helps with even toning. I put it on every night before I go to bed. I’ll keep buying this product for sure
Gurleen K.
Silver Spring, MD
This has been life changing for me. I am a super minimalist when it come to makeup and skincare but make sure to get the most efficient products. This is the holy grail of moisturizer/skin smoother/dark spot corrector. It has become the base of my skin care routine.
Elizabeth H.
I love this face oil! I have slightly oily skin so I thought it would make it worse, but this rose hip oil makes my face feel soft and smell great! It works well before bed or after a morning shower. Rose hip oil also works well under makeup.
Brenna M.
I originally bought this oil to be used on my skin but I broke out. I didn't want to throw it away so I've been using on my hair as soon as I get out of the shower then combing it through.  It seems to be cutting my dry time down AND keeping my hair VERYYY moisturized-- love it!
ellison l.
minnetonka
I love this product. Very hydrating and natural. I use this product in the morning and at night and it leaves my face feeling so soft. I’ve used this product for awhile and it has lasted very long. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Natalia R.
Cape May Court House
My skincare routine would not be complete without this. It has worked miracles for my face. Rosehip Oil is fantastic for uneven skin tone and corrects it quickly. It has also help a lot with my dark circles.
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
I really love this product. It is great for all skin types, is affordable, and easy to get your hands on a bottle( I bought it on Amazon). It works well with vitamin E oil for your skin (Target sells a blend of rosehip and E oils if you're interested).
I used it for lightening some discoloration from a suburn I had. I have only just started using it but it is already working. It is such a miracle because nothing else has been able to lighten this. It makes me so happy to find a product that will really fix problems with my skin. I highly recommend if you are looking for a product to even out your skin but you don't want to use a product with harsh chemicals.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this oil for some time and the truth is that I loved the result in my skin has diminished my stretch marks in the buttocks caused by the pregnancy and in my face has diminished the appearance of blackheads, says that it diminishes lines of expression and how Mine I do not have very marked yet I do not know, but I recommend 100%
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I got a nasty sunburn over the weekend and used the rosehip oil on it, it was amazing, it stopped the itch and so far has not blistered up or peeled. Bonus my hands are incredibly stop from rubbing the oil into my sunburn. It is also good for your hair, for dry skin, stretch marks, fingernails, wrinkles, and more. It's wonder oil. It comes in a glass bottle with an eye dropper, it came packaged in a thick cardboard box. 4 ounces may not sound like a lot on paper but its a rather large bottle and you only need a couple of drops so it will last a long time. It's also 100% organic with no fillers.
Alexis D.
Washington, DC
I had a friend recommend this to me because I was looking for a new facial moisturizer. I was a little skeptical at first because I didn’t know how it was going to be better than the expensive moisturizers I’ve used...I thought “how could this cheaper product possibly be better?” But I was really surprised! It leaves my face softer and more clear! Just a couple drops and I’m all set for the night! And it smells like roses! If you’re looking for a new moisturizer, give this a try! 🌹🌷🌹
Ovini P.
I've heard that organic cold-pressed rosehip oil works wonders on acne and acne scars and even helps achieve even skin tone. I have pretty oily skin especially around my cheeks and t-zone so while I really want to try the product, I'm worried and wondering if anyone has tried with successful results. Thanks.
Tiffany M.
Lincoln, CA
I use body oils and love them but I've wanted to try them on my face. Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with it causing breakouts or clogged pores?
Paola D.
Does this works for 2 year old stretch marks? After I had my baby, I've been really concerned about my marks and it's really affecting my self esteem :( does this really works?
Abby P.
Where can I purchase this?
Katya B.
Portland, OR
I've heard great things about using rose hip oil for encouraging lash growth, anyone have experience with using it this way? Do you just apply to the lash line at night?