BY MAJESTIC PURE

Endless Benefits Of Majestic Pure Organic (Cut) Shea Butter to Skin And Hair. Shea butter is a solid fatty oil that is derived from the nuts of Karite trees and have gained huge popularity due to its widespread use in several beauty products such as lotions, cosmetics, shampoos, conditioners and many more. Shea butter exhibits several health benefits particularly for the skin and hair. Shea butter is also used in shaving cream for smooth silky shave, as a natural cuticle cream, on the lips or in homemade lip balms, as a natural baby-care product or ingredient in baby care recipes, in homemade liquid creme foundation and makeup, On the hair or scalp, and On sore/raw noses during a cold or flu. This African Shea butter offers other Anti Aging benefits to promote overall healthy skin. Unrefined or raw Shea butter is the purest form of Shea butter which is most natural and retains its vitamins, minerals and other natural properties. Majestic Pure Organic Unrefined Shea Butter is CUT Shea Butter, Not Melt and Pour, Preserving best possible efficacy. It is the highest quality raw Shea Butter available today on the market. Loaded with anti aging ingredients such as Vitamin A, E and F, it offers amazing benefits to skins and hair see more...

Buy on Amazon
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
This is a large 16 ounce block of raw shea butter, it is natural and unrefined. It is 100% pure no additives and it's ivory colored. It is very soft and creamy to the touch, but yet in a firm block form. It is great for your skin and a ton of skin problems dry skin, eczema, cuts, and burns, it even helps relieve rashes, bug bites, and skin allergies, it will help prevent stretch marks due to pregnancy it helps protect skin from damaging effects of the weather and helps eliminate wrinkles, acne, and discoloration. You can even use it on your hair. You can add this to homemade soaps or you can add essential oils to give it a good smell. I put mine in a lidded bowl instead of leaving it in the box, but I guess it would be fine to leave it in the box if you wanted to. I have used several products by Majestic Pure and they have all be great. The quality is always very high.
Maya C.
Menomonie, WI
When I got this product I asked myself what I could do with it. I ended up trying a little of it as a moisturizer. It didn't make my skin break out like some past natural products ended up doing (talking to you coconut oil). It is a little hard to apply, its a bit waxy, but a little goes a long way. I like to apply a bit extra to my eyelids and to the bags under my eyes. It lightens up the black bags under my eyes a bit and makes my eyelids look healthier and makes it easier to apply makeup to.
Kimberly B.
Ebro, FL
This was
my first time getting pure shea butter that wasn't already made into
something. I love it. I made a body butter and love that I was able
to customize the scent with essential oils and I know exactly what I am
putting on my body. There are loads of recipes to find. This is a
great product. Came packages in a cardboard box and wrapped in wax
paper. Love it!