Majestic Pure Lavender Essential Oil uploaded by Bianca B.

BY MAJESTIC PURE

The Gentle, Mesmerizing Aroma of Bulgarian Lavender Oil Makes it one of the most Famous Fragrances used for Aromatherapy, Cosmetics and Perfumery. Multiple Therapeutic properties make Lavender one of the most versatile aromatic plants known to mankind. This beautiful Bulgarian Lavender has a rich, full bodied, deep, sweet aroma. Majestic Pure Lavender essential oil is concentrated and other than aromatherapy use, dilution with the carrier oil such as Jojoba, fractionated coconut oil, grapeseed or almond oil is recommended. Also, dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck etc. Keep out of reach of children. The Lavender plants used for Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals are grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides or any other harmful additives. Bulgaria is one of the biggest producers of lavender essential oil in the world. The unique climate and soil conditions ensure that lavender grown there is of the finest quality. The air humidity, cloudiness and precipitation in May, June and July contribute to the cultivation of lavender that yields a very high percentage of premium and Pure lavender essential oil. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Bianca B.
One of my absolute favorite things to do is make use of my arsenal of essential oils. There are countless ways to use them & my @majesticpure 'LAVENDER OIL' is my "go-to" for everything under the sun & I'll tell you why! Not only is the scent breathtaking but Lavender Oil is also antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, a natural pain-reliever & energy booster, relieves Eczema/Dermatitis, eases nausea or motion sickness, assists with nosebleeds, great for dry skin & cold sores, helps eliminate dandruff, uplifts moods & calms headaches. Seriously, I could go on and on! But my favorite is adding a few drops to each load of laundry. It leaves my home & clothes smelling incredible minus all those nasty chemicals. Majestic Pure Lavender oil is extracted from 100% steam distillation & is therapeutic grade. Majestic Pure offers FREE shipping within the U.S. & has been gracious enough to offer my entire audience 25% off using code "BEATZ25".
ritesha j.
Eden Prairie, MN
I got this in my essential oils set from this brand for a good price. From the day I started using this I ain't going to sleep without inhaling this oil. It reliefs from the daily stress, promotes good breathing and helps you get a sound sleep which is very important in life. I do recommend it.
Eunmi L.
Forest Hills, NY
This is such a good value and quality is great. Smells amazing and even better than the more expensive brands. I use it with a air diffuser or with coconut oil as massage oil.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I am a huge fan of essential oils. I use them on a daily basis in one way or another. I love them not only for their scent but also their healing qualities. Lavender is one of my favorites. It smells amazing but does so many wonderful things for your mood as well. It has a very calming effect to it.This lavender oil from Majestic pure is 100% pure therapeutic grade oil. It is great for your skin, it can be added to home made lotion, soaps, cosmetics, cleaning products, used in diffusers, and so much more. There is 1 full ounce in the bottle. The bottle is a amber glass bottle which will help protect the oil from harsh lighting which will cause the oil to spoil sooner then it should. Oils should be kept in cool dark areas in order protect them. The bottle comes with a screw on cap and a eyedropper. The eyedropper is the best way to measure your oil, you use oils in drops not cap fulls for most things. It only takes a couple of drops of oil to produce enough scent to fill a room in a diffuser.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I bought this Majestic Pure Lavender Essential Oil on Amazon for an amazing deal. I use it to scent my own lotion, homemade deodorant, baths, and dryer balls. Diffusing this at night us blissfully relaxing. Good quality and a nice size bottle. Woolzies Dryer BallsSpaRoom Aroma Mist Oil Diffuser - Black
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
I love this oil. Very inexpensive comes with a great amount of product and a great dropper. I bought mine through amazon. I have tried other much more
Expensive brands and this compares! I will be purchasing again and maybe try some additional oils.
Krystal L.
Spotsylvania, VA
I love anything Lavender and all essential oils but majestic pure has to be my favorite brand. Their Lavender essential oil has the best fragrance I've ever smelled. The price is also excellent (I purchased mine on amazon).
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
I love Pure Majestics! They are my go to company for oils and many other cleansers. I find the lavender oil to be soo relaxing. I have used it in my bath water and my daughters bath water when we are sick, tired or just having a rough day. I have and will continue to recommend Pure Majestic to my family and friends.
Carrie S.
Regina, SK
This is more of a beauty tip then a question. To freshen up older mascara just add a couple drops of lavender essential to it. Not only does it revive your mascara but it’s good for your lashes!!! Majestic Pure Lavender Essential Oil