BY MAJESTIC PURE

Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
My daughters and I have been using this Jojoba Oil to remove our make up and I have to say it does a great job. I would say it works as well as Lancome's make up remover and it is not as expensive. It is gentle on the eye lashes so you lose less lashes when removing the mascara and it is moisturizes the lashes. I know it has other uses, but I have not tried it for anything else yet. Make up removal is an important part of keeping your skin healthy looking. It does not irritate your eyes and works great at removing that mascara that does not want to come off.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Jojoba Oil for Hair and Skin it is extracted from the seed of Jojoba Tree it is Organic, 100% PURE, and Natural. Majestic Pure guarantee's If you are not completely satisfied with their Jojoba Oil, they will refund your entire purchase price. It comes in a Amber colored glass bottle and also comes with a high quality glass dropper.  Jojoba oil is amazing for dry skin, for your hair, for removing make up. It has a very light scent so can be mixed with other scented oils. It can also be used in oil diffusers. I like to use it on my hair before I shower to condition it. Just put a little on wrap your head in a towel or shower cap for a few minutes then shampoo as usual. I tried it after a shower and it left my hair oily looking.  It's amazing for my skin, I work in household type chemicals all day and my hands and arms are very dried out from them, just rub a little on and it helps, also relieves chapped winter skin.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
This oil is quite nice. I have used this during my 2nd pregnancy to help prevent stretch marks. I had started off using a shea butter cream but it wasn't doing the trick. I started using this oil and it instantly took away any dryness and/or itching I was having on my growing belly. There is a scent but it's not unpleasant or over powering. I am very sensitive to smells in this pregnancy and this hasn't bothered me at all.