Add a Photo

By MAJESTIC PURE
Eucalyptus Oil has well known benefits for aromatherapy, skin care and health. It is a must have oil for your home. Eucalyptus essential oil is extracted from the dried leaves of the eucalyptus tree through steam distillation. It is considered to be one of the most popular aromatherapy oils. It is largely used for first aid purposes because of its vast remedial properties. It is known to help with cuts, minor wounds, blisters, and bruises. The list of eucalyptus oil uses and health benefits just goes on and on. Eucalyptus oil can be used in relaxing or therapeutic massages. It has many antifungal properties that can help reduce infection, restrain residue build up and clogging of pores. Eucalyptus oil can improve improves shine, thickness, and overall health of hair. Eucalyptus essential oil has many bug repellent qualities. It is a natural pesticide used for head lice. Majestic Pure Eucalyptus Oil is Steam Distilled Highest Quality Oil Extracted from the leaves of the eucalyptus tree. Superior sourced and hand picked are used. Our oils are by far the most effective on the market. Click the Button at the Top of this Page to Buy with Confidence
Review (1)
Photo (1)
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Los Angeles, CA

My boyfriend bought me this Rosemary Essential Oil for Christmas because he knows how stressful my job can be sometimes. I work with students who have special needs and it's very important that I always stay calm. Every morning I open the lid and take a deep breath in and slowly let it out. I then dab a drop on my hand and rub it in. It allows me to come to work feeling tranquil and ready to take on the day.

This fragrance is VERY potent, but that's why I like it so much. You can get a bottle on Amazon for $18.50. It might seem a bit pricey, but I've been using the same bottle since Christmas and I'm not even half way through!

Join Now