Majestic Pure Castor Oil, Hair Wonder Oil with Numerous Skin Benefits, 16 Oz uploaded by Pamella R.

BY MAJESTIC PURE

• Has anyone tried using this product on eyebrows to see if...1 Answers
Breezy P.
Las vegas, NV
I’ve recently become obsessed with using oil, for hair care, skin care, and aromatherapy. After reading online about the benefits of caster oil, I was really excited to try it.

The first time I tried this Majestic Pure caster oil on my hair, I did not like the way it felt- ‘grimy’ is the best word I can think of to describe it, almost greasy, sort of sticky. I initially rubbed this oil between my hands and then on to my hair. Assuming I may have applied too much with that method, so I put just a small amount of the oil in a small spray bottle with 3 parts water to 1 part oil. Same unpleasant feel left on my hair. I tried adding more water to the bottle, along with some jojoba oil, to ‘thin’ it out, and use a ‘carrier’ oil. Again, same issue.

Unfortunately, I did not notice the silky shine in my hair other reviewers have mentioned. I much prefer the lighter, thinner oils in my hair, such as Jojoba, Moroccan/Aragon, and Rose Hip. Based on my experience, I can’t say I recommend this product. However, seeing as this is the only brand I have tried, I can’t compare this brand to other caster oil brands, nor did it cause any irritation, thus my 2 star rating.

* I am committed to providing completely honest and unbiased reviews, regardless of how I obtained the product. I was fortunate enough to receive this product at a discounted cost in exchange for my honest review. This and all of my reviews contain only my personal, sincere opinions and experiences. I take pride in the quality and helpfulness of my reviews and I appreciate feedback. Please feel free to comment if you found this review helpful (or not), or have any questions. Thank you for reading! *
Laura C.
Sherman oaks , CA
Looooove it. Im pregnant so i used this as my stretch marks oil and so far works great. Also has a lot of skin benefits too (you dont have to be pregnant to buy it)
Destiny G.
I need this oil for my eyebrows, ugh would this work I'm always looking for something and nothing works so wanna try this out does it really work
Pamella R.
Love this product! Very thick consistency, a little goes a long way. And it makes hair feel thicker and fuller, also helps with falling hair
Pamella R.
Has anyone tried using this product on eyebrows to see if it helps with spots?