Amanda M.
Avon Lake, OH

Do you love not getting wet muddy paws all over your car anymore?

Noelle T.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
San Antonio, TX
5 years, 7 months ago
I help rescue boxers in the state of Texas and this has helped in so many ways. A lot of the dogs i get come to me with severe mange. This awesome product has helped keep the smell off my cloth seats but still allows me to transport the dogs where ever they need to go. Definite A+ from me.
Kari K.
Kari K.
Mount Morris, MI
5 years, 7 months ago
Whomever invented this is a life saver. :)
Katiria S.
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
THIS IS THE BEST THING THERE IS FOR US PET LOVERS ! VERY HELPFUL & EASY TO USE & EASY TO CLEAN ! NOW WE CAN GO ANYWHERE WITH OUR PETS NO MATTER HOW BAD THE WEATHER IS OUT THERE ! NO MORE MESS ! (:
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Williamson, WV
You better believe it.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
5 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, and helps keep the hair off my seats!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rochester, MN
5 years, 8 months ago
I do, I just wish it kept the hair off better!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Baton rouge, LA
5 years, 8 months ago
I sure do, but most importantly, it keeps our pets safe.
Megan A.