Majestic Pet Products  Round Pet Bed (XL - Black)

Majestic Pet Products Round Pet Bed (XL - Black)

BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS

When your lap is not available, your dog can plop itself onto Its own Extra Large 52 Round Pet Bed from Majestic Pet Products! You will not find a more luxurious pet bed on the market. Place near your dog's crate, in case your pup does not want to get into his cage, but wants to be close to home. A faux Sheepskin top feels especially soft, while the High Loft fill cradles your puppy in comfort. You keep it clean by unzipping the cover and throwing it into your washing machine. Extra Large recommended for Pets 70 pounds and up. Materials: Zippered Cover (Poly/Cotton and Faux Sheepskin), High Loft Poly-Fil Stuffing Majestic Pet Products see more...

• Has anyone bought these???? I always have difficulties wa...2 Answers
Majestic Pet Products  Round Pet Bed (XL - Black)
Majestic Pet Products Round Pet Bed (XL - Black)
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great for big dogs ! My dog is huge and she always wants to be on our beds but takes up the entire thing ! I love her but she needed her own bed lol. This did the trick.
Martha R.
Both of my dogs love their beds. The dogs weigh 45 & 50 pounds and love to curl up on it or stretch out across it.
Sandra V.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is a big bed. I have 4 doxies, and 2, sometimes 3 comfortably snuggle with lots of extra room. Easy to clean.
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
Mine has lasted over a year. Just pot it in the washer and hang overnight to dry.
Dani K.
Edmonton, AB
My dog loves this bed. my cat, will only lay on it when she sees the dog walking over to lay down on it.
audra b.
Millstone, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Has anyone bought these???? I always have difficulties washing my dog beds and just curious the quality of these!