Majestic Pet Products Rawhide Retriever Sticks - 10" Quantity: 24

BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS

Majestic Pet Products Rawhide Retriever Sticks - 10" Quantity: 24
Jessica A.
Strandquist, MN
I own a 5 year old BlackLab. She was from a rescue & initially she was not picky because she didn't get a lot of treats when she was there. Now that we have owned her 4 years, she tastes have become more picky. I can't get her to eat these. There must be no flavor to them. There is no smell, like some other "red" chews, so that is a positive for me. Plus it being a natural color it doesn't track on the floors, but if I can't get her to eat them, it's not use.
Cindy L.
Cameron, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Those are my dogs favorites. They will last home quite long because he likes to hide them, then find them, chew for a bit, and hide them again. They are all over my house, I'm positive there is at least one hidden in every room. He likes to play with them as well and brings them to us to play fetch.
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
These were too large for my dog. For some reason he didn't enjoy chewing them or fetching them. They are very durable though.
Baylie D.
Alva, OK
My dog loves these and enjoys fetching them while out playing in the yard. But they don't last as long as I would like them to.
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are fun but my dog finishes them too quickly they are way to easy for her to break apart.
Chris W.
Wigan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these but they prefer them with a knuckle on the end to gnaw on, if the price is low i get these ones also