BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS

Our Extra Large 43" x 28" Lounger Pet Dog Bed from Majestic Pet Products for when your best friend needs the lean-against comfort of Side Bolsters with convenient Front Access. Dimensions: 43"Length/28"Width/8"Height/1.5"Thick . Made of the finest materials available: an inside cushion of super soft orthopedic grade foam, with a removable cover made of luxurious Sherpa and a heavy duty 7oz. Poly/Cotton Twill. . see more...

• I'm looking for a bed for my old dog. Her hips are not the best so...1 Answers
Trena L.
Trena L.
Canyon Lake, TX
These are very nice when you first purchase them. My dogs love them so I over look the cons. One of the hardest things to over look though is if your dog spends any time outside and should bring in anything attached to their coat ie: burrs, stickers, stiff grass...it sticks in the faux lamb covering and even washing will not get them out. They must be picked out. I replace these beds every six months.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Wilkinson, IN
This is my dog's favorite bed! Normally he won't lay on anything but the couch but he loves this bed! It is pretty and it is comfortable for the dog. I will agree that everything sticks to it so it has to be handpicked off but I would rather it be on the bed than the furniture!!
Josey S.
Josey S.
Kennard, NE
I'm looking for a bed for my old dog. Her hips are not the best so the more support the better. Would anyone recommend this bed? It looks super comfortable in the picture!