Majestic Pet Products Kitty Cat Scratch Post

by Majestic Pet Products

Majestic Pet Products 24" Kitty Cat Scratching Post covered in designer carpet with a Sisal Rope wrapped post that will withstand the toughest claws. This Kitty Cat Furniture features a dangly cat toy for your cat or kittens to play with. Brand New in box! Assembles in minutes with simple step by step instructions. Cleans easily with a vacuum and damp cloth. Dimensions: Height 24" inches.

I am looking for something that my cat will use and not another object that sits in the corner. Does this fall apart easily? Is it used more as a scratch board or will he play with it?
How well does this hold up? I'm looking for one for a big 12lb cat and I want to make sure this is a good option. Also is the price reflective of that? These things always seem to be so expensive!!
Does anyone know how I could make a huge cat post jungle for my cat? And how much it would cost me
Start your review of Majestic Pet Products Kitty Cat Scratch Post!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
When I first got my cat he used to use his scratching post a lot but now he only uses on rare occasions.in reviews
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It didn’t last very long due to the abuse it received from our kitties, but it was the only thing that kept them from clawing up our couch.
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,372 reviews
Cats always need a scratch post! These are great and it's always needed for people with cats! My cats loved the hanging "toy" added!
Mandy O.
My cat LOVES this!! I'm actually going to have to go out soon and get s new one. The rope is finally after 3 years coming off. It's lasted Longer than I though. I would definitely recommend
Rachel D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Perfect solution to keeping your cats from scratching up your furniture. Durable and well made. The rope is glued on extremely well and the carpet is perfect for their nails. It is small and easy to store out of the way
tania G.
Palmetto, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My kitten rarely uses the pole but he loves to scratch the carpet an sleep on it
Megan B.
Maple Grove, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loved this scratching post! He played with it for a short while, but the string came undone from the post very fast. I wish the post would have lasted longer as he did like it. I don't know if I would buy it again as there was an issue with the quality and life of the product.
Hannah H.
This is my cats FAVORITE scratch post! They totally destroyed it after one year. I had to buy it again because they were so sad without it! It costs around $20-30. I find the cats playing with it all day long. It prevents them from scratching furniture which is wonderful!!
Issy G.
My cats really enjoy the scratching post I like the fact that it's dulls down their nails and also keeps them from scratching my furniture the scratching post lasted about a year I have I have two Cats so I think it held up pretty good they like this one more than just the ones covered in carpet
Janee M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Amazing playtime toy for my cat. She scratches it all the time. She even tries to bite it also. They come in different colors.
Casey M.
My cat loves using this! I have tried giving her cardboard scratchers in the past, but she does not like to use them. After buying this one I will never go back. My cat likes scratching the carpet and rope. Now she won't ruin my furniture as much!:)