BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS

Majestic Pet Products 24" Kitty Cat Scratching Post covered in designer carpet with a Sisal Rope wrapped post that will withstand the toughest claws. This Kitty Cat Furniture features a dangly cat toy for your cat or kittens to play with. Brand New in box! Assembles in minutes with simple step by step instructions. Cleans easily with a vacuum and damp cloth. Dimensions: Height 24" inches. see more...

Majestic Pet Products Kitty Cat Scratch Post
  • "When I first got my cat he used to use his scratching post a lot but now he only uses on rare occasions." in 1 review
Megan B.
My cat loved this scratching post! He played with it for a short while, but the string came undone from the post very fast. I wish the post would have lasted longer as he did like it. I don't know if I would buy it again as there was an issue with the quality and life of the product.
Hannah H.
This is my cats FAVORITE scratch post! They totally destroyed it after one year. I had to buy it again because they were so sad without it! It costs around $20-30. I find the cats playing with it all day long. It prevents them from scratching furniture which is wonderful!!
Issy G.
My cats really enjoy the scratching post I like the fact that it's dulls down their nails and also keeps them from scratching my furniture the scratching post lasted about a year I have I have two Cats so I think it held up pretty good they like this one more than just the ones covered in carpet
Coffee & Cosmetics ..
Amherst , MA
Both my cats love this scratching post. For me it's just the right size because I didn't want anything too big. Happy it has all the rug areas too because one of my cats actually uses that part to scratch, instead of my carpet thank goodness, and my other one scratches at the rope.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
My cat no longer tries to tear up everything in her search for a claw scratcher! I do have to say between the 2 of them they managed to get the ball thing off the string awfully fast which is why I gave it a B instead of an A.
Ashley S.
College Cor, OH
My kitten is very energetic. He loves this! He loves to run around and jump on the scratch post. Its better than him scratching the furniture. Its a good investment!!
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
I have this one, as well as a few other different scratching posts throughout our house. This one has certainly stood the test of time!
Sara W.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat liked it at first and would scratch on it a lot but she got tired of it fast! Now she's back to destroying the furniture haha
Lauran B.
Lubbock, TX
This is God's gift to all furniture and cat owners! This one has yet to be shredded!
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
Pet Lover Expert
It didn’t last very long due to the abuse it received from our kitties, but it was the only thing that kept them from clawing up our couch.
Micaleh D.
Stafford, VA
I've wanted to get my cats a post so bad. Do most cats actually have interest in them?
Kiara C.
Webster, TX
I am looking for something that my cat will use and not another object that sits in the corner. Does this fall apart easily? Is it used more as a scratch board or will he play with it?
Paige C.
How well does this hold up? I'm looking for one for a big 12lb cat and I want to make sure this is a good option. Also is the price reflective of that? These things always seem to be so expensive!!
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Does anyone know how I could make a huge cat post jungle for my cat? And how much it would cost me