Majestic Pet Products Kitty Cat Jungle Gym 55 inch 55in uploaded by Jodie S.

BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS

"Majestic Pet Products 55"" Kitty Cat Jungle Gym Cat Tree Is Covered In Designer Carpet. This Kitty Cat Furniture Features Four Lounging Areas For Your Cat Or Kittens Long Afternoon Naps. Also Included Are Two Dangling Cat Toys. This Cat Scratching Post Is Great For Homes With Multiple Cats. Brand New In Box! Assembles In Minutes With Simple Step By Step Instructions. Cleans Easily With A Vacuum And Damp Cloth. Dimensions: L 25"" X W 25"" X H 55"" Inches." see more...

Jodie S.
Prairieville, LA
Sooo my cats live on these! Can't be a cat lady without owning some cat furniture, it's not possible. I'd highly recommend that you. It this if you e got a cat, it's great fun, it's great for scratching on, it comes in other colors, and it's a terrific nap area, gym and climbing tree! What else could you want?!
Lorna R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Cat trees rock! The height is great for kitties and they love to scratch the carpet and file those nails. What cat doesn't love to play and jump around when they are not sleeping. This is good to have so the kitties will play and sleep on it and hopefully not ruin your furniture. It doesn't take up that much room. Just measure a desired area and they got a good place to go.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
The only reason why this is getting 4 stars is because I personally don't have this in my home for my cats, however my aunt does and Tiger loves this thing. If my apartment was big enough I would have this. Especially with a 2 year cat who like to hide and an 11 yr old who pretty much like to lay around
Andrea A.
My cat absolutely LOVES this! she climbs on it all the time, especially when my dog wants to play and she isn't feeling it haha If you have a cat you need to invest in this! Just so they have an activity to do as well!
Eva L.
Vineland, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect for any cat. Expensive but worth it in my opinion. It will make any cat extremely happy and it's the perfect kitty Christmas gift !! Love it
Carla K.
Muskegon, MI
My aunts cats love this! They are constantly playing on it. In fact my friend used it to keep her cat off the table, and it worked.
Sara H.
Peyton, CO
Great height on this, the cats love it! I kind of felt like a cat lady when buying but hey, my kitties love it, so whatever. Ha!
Kris K.
California , ['', '', '']
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats would die for a jungle gym if they weren't so darn expensive but of course I'd recommend this to anyone with kitty's.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This looks like something my kitty would love, I'm sure my standard poodle would try to join him. Yes I recommend.
AK M.
If your kitty needs a cat tree this one is great. It is the best height. Not too short or too tall. Very sturdy.
Kayleigh C.
How expensive are these
Kayleigh W.
Davenport , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these worth the money? My cat is always climbing and getting into things. I've been considering one of these for her
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
I have a very active cat. She needs something to tire her. Do you think this could be helpful?
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can i find this particular model?
ali w.
How hard are these to.clean?