5 colors available

BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS, INC. #10 in Dog Beds

With this luxurious pet bed, your puppy can cuddle into a plush bolster that s perfect for naptime. It s made of quality materials, including a heavy-duty, waterproof 300/600 denier base, a durable 7-oz. Poly/cotton twill bolster and cushion and premium high-loft polyester fill. Fully machine washable. Large is recommended for 45- to 70-lb. Dogs. see more...

jill b.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
I bought this bed for my 11yr old pit she loves it so much i am glad she can be happy and comphy in her bed
Leigh Z.
Leigh Z.
Wichita, KS
My 50 lb. Foxhound LOVED this bed! It's soft and cushy, allowing it to rest on a hard floor while keeping the dog comfortably. It's big but not unwieldy, easy to move around the house. My only complaint is the lack of removable cover. My dog had a tick infestation last year and since I couldn't remove the cover to get it thoroughly washed, I had to just throw it away. Heart-broken about it.
Mandi S.
Mandi S.
I have 3 dogs & have had to buy lots of dog beds. These are pretty much the same as any other. They are on the expensive side for something you can get anywhere.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Richardson, TX
My Labrador absolutely loves this dog bed. It's so soft and just the perfect size.
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR
My dog had one of tees but he didn't like it all he did was pee on it. And he doesn't even pee inside so we got rid of it and he hasn't since.
Megan F.
Megan F.
My yorkie loves his bed. And also my brothers dogs loves there too.. They are sooo nice I think any animal that needs a pet bed to sleep in will love it... Very good product for sure...
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
My dog loves the sherpa material. He never gets out of his bed. I have to call him for a treat to get him out of it!
Chevy A.
Chevy A.
By baby puppy loves her big bed she won't let any of the other dog I have near it not even to snif it she is so protective of it that she will drag it every we're around the the house she even tried to take it out side with her but I told her no it is so cute she loves it