BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS, INC. #64 in Dog Accessories

Items sold separately - MPP1093: Features: -Dog leash-Available two in lengths: 4 Feet and 6 Feet-Pets lightweight durable 1", 3/4', 5/8', 3/8' nylon lead-Featuring a generous hand loop, heavy duty box stitching and a nickel plated metal snap hook for years of dependable use. Options: -Available several in colors. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Carmen M.
Anaheim, CA
I enjoy my Majestic Pet leash. It is thick to allow more control for my American Bulldog who has a tendency to pull when I walk him. The leash allows me to tug on him when I need him to slow down. I thought a leash was a leash and it didn't matter how thick it needed to be but boy was I wrong. This was a great investment.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
Gives me great control of my large dog without providing too much room for him to pull. Great quality as well! I have had mine for two years and haven't had any tears or rips. You can get them pretty cheaply at Walmart or a pet supply store ($10 or less).
Lauren M.
Durham, NH
These are cost efficient and effective. It is a little thin for my dog as I generally use a woven leash but it gets the job done and has stood the test of time against her squirrel chases. I would buy again.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Muy buenas y son resistentes para perros pequeños y durann bastante si le das buen uso la recomiendo ampliamente
LuAnne S.
Great leash lots of power it holds. My 70 lb dog. Easy to hold and great grip. It's soft does hurt your hands.
Isabella M.
Perfect and different varities of leashes which are good for the dog.. I like all the different colors they have.
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
I love that these leashes are available in so many colors! these are great for training your dog not to pull on the leash!
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I like these leashes they are bright and colorful and easy for others to see. They are also very sturdy.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Love these leashes work wonderful and give you great control. Perfect for big dogs.
Becki D.
Bowling Green, KY
Love it! it's very sturdy and reliable. I feel like I have control of my big dog when i use it.
Carrie L.