Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet Lead Pink, 4L ft. x 3/4W in.

BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS, INC.

Items sold separately - MPP1093: Features: -Dog leash-Available two in lengths: 4 Feet and 6 Feet-Pets lightweight durable 1", 3/4', 5/8', 3/8' nylon lead-Featuring a generous hand loop, heavy duty box stitching and a nickel plated metal snap hook for years of dependable use. Options: -Available several in colors. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
I have this now that my dog has grown to his full size which is still only about 40 pounds. This is the perfect size for me to have control over him on walks, but still gives him enough room to walk comfortably. Easy to wash, and the clasp is really sturdy.
Victoria P.
I use this collar on my dog when I take him for a run because it is easier to control and my dog is still a puppy so he likes to run all over the place!
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
We got one of these leashes for our cat actually and we really like it. We don't have to worry about her chewing through it and it does the job cheaply!