2 colors available

Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet Lead Blue, 4L ft. x 3/8W in.

BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS, INC.

This lightweight, durable, nylon lead features a generous hand loop, heavy-duty box stitching and a nickel-plated metal snap hook for years of dependable use. see more...

• Does it come in different sizes and shapes5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tammie J.
Tammie J.
This was the perfect lease for our Medium sized Irish Settler. it was sturdy and perfect for trying to train her.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
San Pablo, CA
I just love these so much how can I ask for a better l at least it keeps my dog close and safe wherever we go and it keeps her happy
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
I like the fact that the leads come in several different sizes I let my bigger dog have the longer one so he can run more freely
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
The lead is well made. I like the verity in colors and sizes. I would repurchase this again.
Jennifer  p.
Jennifer p.
Livonia, MI
Everything about this lease is great except that it doesn't offer an option that has a smaller latch. I have an 8 lb Shih Tzu, and the loops on her collar are too small to accommodate this latch.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
I have a very small Yorkie so I don't need a bulky retractable leash, we have this in black and had it for a long time. Very durable for small dogs!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does it come in different sizes and shapes