Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet Lead Blue, 4L ft. x 1W in.

BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS, INC.

This lightweight, durable, nylon lead features a generous hand loop, heavy-duty box stitching and a nickel-plated metal snap hook for years of dependable use. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Harmony N.
Hamilton, OH
For my rottweiler and boxer, we needed to get new leashes. We went with Majestic's brand.

This brand is very cheap, and amazing. These leashes can last up to about 5+ years, unless your dog likes to play tug-of-war with them (but they're still durable)

And if you have a big, playful dog (rottweilers, pits, boxers, German shepherds, etc) I'd recommend the "A" leash, like I got.
Kalli C.
Aurora, CO
Great product for the price. I grabbed this brand quickly when the need for a new one came up, it's held up well and has yet to fray or tear. Pleased.
Jenn R.
Spofford, NH
I love this lead, we have it in lots of different colors (depending on our mood!). Easy to hold and holds up well.
Crystal C.
Although these leashes feel and look nice, it didn't even last at all. It's supper easy for a dog to chew it and will eventually rip in two. This happened when I had to tie up my dog for a few minutes...