BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS, INC. #23 in Cat Accessories

Items sold separately - MPP1091: Features: -Cat collar-Pets cat safety collar made from 3/8" nylon webbing-Tough durable plastic break-away buckles-Nickel plated welded steel metal d-rings and tri glides for easy adjustment. Options: -Available in several colors. see more...

• Wherr can i find these one's at? I can't find them anywhere...5 Answers
  • What color is your favorite?10 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
Cassy J.
Good collar for my cat! Easy to adjust and put on my cat. I got the one that came with a little bell so that we can hear her coming. I really like the feature that you can pull off latch of the collar easily which is what I need for my cat since she's not too fond of things on around her neck.
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
Cute colors and it doesn't annoy my cat. I would but it again if I had the chance. it is easy to use and my cat loved it.
Ashley N.
Hannibal
My cat loves these. They aren't to tight on him and it doesn't have the bell which he really likes because the bell seems to really bug him. The pros of it are it's not noisey or anything and the cons is my cat wasn't a fan of things around his neck at first.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Love this collar. My dogs were always breaking the snap collars and the buckel on this collar has not broken yet! Totally worth every penny
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
I use the blue one for my cat. it's easily adjustable and cost efficient
renee t.
Bright colors easy to use and adjusted to your cat last a long time with indoor cats . there well made and are a reasonable priced
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
Great collars for a cat. Simple but great color selection. They last a very long time and adjust easy.
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
Ooo i love the dark purple and burgundy collars! they're super pretty colors and the collars are good too, and fairly priced
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Pet Lover Expert
What color is your favorite?
Maria K.
Wherr can i find these one's at? I can't find them anywhere...