Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet Adjustable Safety Cat Collar Purple uploaded by Tayla M.

BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS, INC. #25 in Cat Accessories

Items sold separately - MPP1091: Features: -Cat collar-Pets cat safety collar made from 3/8" nylon webbing-Tough durable plastic break-away buckles-Nickel plated welded steel metal d-rings and tri glides for easy adjustment. Options: -Available in several colors. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
My cat can get out of the safety collars no matter what the brand, therefore I have to buy dog collars instead.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
It is hard to find collars for my tiny dogs that aren't the clip ones. I love these because they offer them with the pin and latch.
Yaritza D.
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
My pug has had hers since she was a puppy. She is now 3 years old and still wears her collar. It ha proven to be durable and comfortable.
yenia o.
yenia o.
Finaly!! a collar that my cat and my little dogs can use without bodering them,they look and are so comfort using it.
LaRanda U.
LaRanda U.
Though my cats probably hate me for putting collars on them, they haven't struggled to try to yank this product off. it seems to fit comfortably and is also very durable during playtime.
Muriel P.
Muriel P.
I am not fussy about this collar because I don't like to put adjustable safety collars on my cats because,it makes me nervous in case the buckle malfunctions and the cat collar tightens,I wouldn't compare this collar because,Majestic Cat collars are no compareson to whisker Cat Collars for safety.I also wouldn't compare Wal-Mart Cat Collars to Whisker,they are too plain and notdependable as far as I am concerned to keep my Cat safe.
Macy R.
Macy R.
Bay Roberts, NL
Pet Lover Expert
This collar looks adorable on my cat! It's also a great material! My cat doesn't seem bothered by this collar at all
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
Knob Noster, MO
Does anyone have an issue with these collars and the plastic clasps?
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Davison, MI
How durable are these collars?