Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet Adjustable Nylon Dog Harness - Black Small

BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS, INC.

This custom-fit harness is perfect for your dog. It's made with quality materials, including 5/8" durable nylon, tough, plastic, side-release buckles, heavy-duty box stitching, and nickel-plated metal d-rings. It also features bars that are easy to adjust, allowing room for your dog to grow. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "My dog likes to pull on the leash when we walk her and if we use the regular collar she ends up chocking herself, this works great and keeps her from pulling on the leash" in 1 review
Nicole K.
Riverside, NJ
I have these for my dogs, and they are great for restraining my one who tends to always pull on walks without strangling him. It also gives a big more leverage. My dogs get really excited when they see me pick them up, but it's a hassle trying to strap it on them. They kinda shy away at first because it's a struggle to put on.
Gloria S.
Sulphur Spgs, AR
I like this type of harness for my dog . He can jump and roll with out tangling us up. I have had all good remarks from folks. People like to see an animal well cared for and this is just one way to do so. I think you'll be happy and your tail will wag over this . I say its a must..gg
Elizabeth R.
Megan K.
I would use this for my pug and it was very useful. But I ended up putting him on a regular collar and leash because my pug wasn't a fan of it so it took too long every time to put on him and especially having 2 other dogs to walk.
Amy V.
Visalia, CA
This harness is simple to put on and really helps controlling my pet. Shes about 50lbs and very strong and collars choke her so this is perfect!
Nicole E.
I have a dachshund and I have heard that these are actually not that good for them since it can strain them and pull on their backs.
Jenna  H.
Ypsilanti, MI
These harnesses as I call them are very nice! I have a boxer and he loves taking walks, but once he started getting bigger he could pull me more and more so after I got the harness it was easier to control him while walking.
Ivette W.
Hayward , Ca
This is great for my small dog. She is more comfortable with it and it makes it a whole lot easier to walk her and she also doesn't fight me when walking her with it. I also love that it adjust as she grows since she is still a pup.
Amber B.
Small end is the head?
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Is this made for large dogs to?
Teresa G.
Are there other colors?
Michelle D.
Pet Lover Expert
Would this work on a small puppy about 4 months, who likes to bite and go hyper.