Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet Adjustable Nylon Dog Harness - Black Medium

BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS, INC. #5 in Dog Accessories

This custom-fit harness is perfect for your dog. It's made with quality materials, including 5/8" durable nylon, tough, plastic, side-release buckles, heavy-duty box stitching, and nickel-plated metal d-rings. It also features bars that are easy to adjust, allowing room for your dog to grow. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I like harnesses so much better than typical collars." in 1 review
  • "My nervous dog loves this harness." in 1 review
  • "My dog is still in the puppy stage where going outside is a new adventure every time she goes outside, so using a harness like shown is the best thing to keep her from running away and tugging." in 1 review
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Review for: 28'' Adjustable Harness In Multiple Colors Fits Most 40 Dogs 120 lb lb lb
I always end up buying more of those kind because he bites them all the time! But although I love this kind I had to stop buying them just because I have a Labrador And terrier mix and he's a destroyer! But is a very good and strong harness.
Bethany W.
Junction City, OR
I picked this harness up because my Pit/German Shepherd has a larger neck than he does head so he slips out of collars super easily. this harness is great for the price but due to my dogs odd body shape (Huge Chest) I had to get an XL just to fit his chest. I have found that the straps come loose through out the day. over all i would recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend a crap ton on a good harness.
Chelsea L.
Pet Lover Expert
I love this harness for my lab! She has a tendency to pull quite often on her walks and I don’t like the idea of a collar around her when she is that forceful. It causes too much pain I believe. This harness controls her pulling and is not hurting her in any way. It easy to put on and covers the right areas. I also love the color variety this brand brings. I would definitely recommend this harness to any dog owner!
Nikki  N.
Pet Lover Expert
I very rarely give one star reviews but this was horrible. It is confusing to get on and by the time you figure it out you don’t feel like going for a walk. And the topper is my dog chewed through it 😂
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pet Lover Expert
I bought one of these for my dog, he's a small/medium sized dog, he wiggled his way out, and chewed through it in the first day wearing it. In my opinion it's really poorly made, and definitely could be made with a stronger material. Perhaps I'd recommend it, only if you have a calm dog, who doesn't like to chew things up.
Brie S.
Vernon , VT
For the price this harness it’s a no brainer. It’s a cheap and easy yet durable dog harness. Although the overall quality of this harness is well, I can never seem to get it to fit my dog regardless. It slides from side to side causing some discomfort but regardless is it a nice harness when you need to pick one up quick!
Brionna V.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Review for: Other
I have two chihuahua that are less than 10 pounds so with a regular collar they start choking when we walk them. This collar doesn't choke their neck and i feel is safer. I like this collar so much better than regular collars. I feel like everyone should use these kind for every small dog out there.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Pet Lover Expert
This almost gets 5 stars but my dog destroyed this within a week, he’s a big Australian Shepard/Lab mix. It would have been fine if we didn’t put him in his kennel with it still on so that’s our fault but it did work while it was on.
Jessii N.
Sykesville , MD
This is great for larger dogs with the thicker straps. I wouldn't use this for smaller dogs due to the straps being so small and it could cut into the skin easily. I recommend to dog wonders because it is a great value
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
Pet Lover Expert
This harness is great. I love how i don't really have to worry about him coming out of his collar and so easy to walk him with. I love how I have more control over my dog with this on.
Susan I.
Is this any good I want a really good harness for my dog
Jessica P.
How durable is this? I am looking for a good harness that I won't have to replace in a month or so..
Stephanie N.
Olin, NC
Would this fit my 85-90 pound German Shepherd or would it be too small?
María P.
Is this better than the usual collar?
Elsie M.
Will this fit my meduim size dog??