Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet Adjustable Nylon Dog Collar - Red Large

BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS, INC.

Items sold separately - MPP1089: Features: -Dog collar-Suitable for large, medium, small and puppy dog-Tough durable plastic side release buckles-Nickel-plated welded steel d-rings and tri glides for easy adjustment. Options: -Available in several colors-Available in several neck sizes. Dimensions: -Made from 1", 3/4', 5/8' and 3/8' heavy duty nylon webbing. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
Not my favorite. Probably best for small dogs. I had to get rid of this after the plastic closure opened more than once when first leash training our pulling pup.
Jamie B.
This collar works fairly well. After awhile though, it loosens and the dog can slip out. Just make sure to keep it tight
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I love these collars.. there are so many colors, i can have our Chihuahua's collar match my outfit
Miro L.
Missoula, MT
These are ok. They work well enough as a collar for my Boxer, and the variety of colours is nice.
Olivia M.
Orlando, FL
These collars are great for my lab. They come in a wide variety of colors and are easy to adjust.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
Not my favorite, but they work when I need a quick replacement. I prefer the cute designer ones for my furbabies (they are spoiled) but these do the trick
Mandi S.
I have 3 dogs & have had to buy lots of collars. These are pretty much the same as ant other.
Brittany P.
Seabeck, WA
Great simple collar, affordable for those with a growing pup or one who chews through them.