Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet Adjustable Nylon Dog Collar - Blue Extra Large

BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS, INC.

This collar is made up of 1" heavy-duty nylon webbing, durable, plastic side-release buckles, and nickel-plated, steel d-rings; plus tri glides for easy adjustment. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer S.
Spring Hill, FL
I bought this collar for my dog after buying several others that kept slipping and coming loose while walking. This collar stays where I fit it, without getting looser as we walk, and I love the bright color. It's also very comfortable for my dog. Grate value and fit.
Wilma F.
I bought this collar for my small/medium size dog and wasn't sure if it would fit. It was very adjustable and durable. Great product!