Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet 6

Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet 6" THICK BULLY STICK (QTY 12)

BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS, INC.

Majestic Pet 100% natural premium quality chews are tasty and nutritious. Plus it cleans teeth and exercises gums to promote better dental health. Its a snack you and your dog can feel great about. Bully Sticks are prized by dogs for their compelling tastiness and how long they last. Indeed it can take a strong dog well over an hour to eat one and thus is an enjoyable safe way to keep an energetic breed occupied and out of trouble even when unsupervised. Furthermore since the bully stick is pure beef it is 100% digestible. see more...

Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet 6
Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet 6" THICK BULLY STICK (QTY 12)
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
Sometimes they smell awful, so don't feed in the car but the dogs LOVE them. They go nuts over these and they're much safer than rawhide.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
These keep my Chihuahua busy for hours!   They do smell a little bit like fish - but I don't care because it keeps my dog from chewing my kids toys. It usually takes her about 2 or 3 days to get through 1 bully stick - seriously really good investment and I highly recommend!
Danielle M.
Despite the awful smell that comes with them, this treat is my dogs favorite! It occupies him for a while, and I have peace of mind knowing that this will breakdown in his body. Next time I order these, I will keep an eye out for odorless ones.
Lauren T.
My dog loves this, but it is a pain to clean off your carpet, crumbles and is a pain to pick up. He also ate it too fast and got sick, probably best with a smaller dog
Samantha S.
Mechanicville, NY
Brought a 4 foot long one of these home once, it was the best day of my dog's life. Sounds strange to make treats out of bull's penises but dogs go crazy over them!
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
My dog absolutely loves bully sticks. Keeps her busy for hours and keeps her from chewing things she isn't supposed to
Lynda D.
My dog LOVES bully sticks! As soon as I walk in the door with one, he's on my heels. It keeps him nice and busy!
McKendrie D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
My dogs favorite!! We get it at our local country store and it is very affordable. Keeps him entertained for hours!!
Jennifer W.
Irving, TX
These are my golden's favorite thing! She is obsessed with these and they are great at keeping her teeth clean.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
These keep my puppy occupied for hours like no toy can. She will sit and chew on one of these all day.