Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet 4 Step Suede Dog Stairs Stone uploaded by janira j.Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet 4 Step Suede Dog Stairs Stone uploaded by Susanna T.

BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS

Pictured in Chocolate / 4 Steps - MPP1109: Features: -Pet stairs-Material: Suede-Low impact-For dogs or cats suffering from joint problems, aging issues, hip dysplasia, arthritis or other disabilities-Enable your dog or cat to navigate furniture, window sills or beds with ease-Made in USA. Options: -Available in 3 Steps and 4 Steps sizes-Available in Chocolate and Stone colors. Dimensions: -3 Steps dimensions: 15" H x 16" W x 18" D-4 Steps dimensions: 20" H x 16" W x 24" D. see more...

• Would this work for a dog who is about 50 lbs?3 Answers
  • Can the hair be easily removed from the fabric? I have to...8 Answers
  • Are these safe for puppy's 2 Answers
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I can't remember if we got this exact same one for our old man that passed away last year but it was a great help. His hips were going out and he would try so hard to get on the bed with us and when he jumped up he would fall. So this was awesome for him. We didn't have to worry about him hurting himself and he could get on and off the bed as he pleased.
Shelby  D.
Godfrey, IL
I do not have this product I want it so bad.. my parents own it and they love it for their animals, I see how easy it is for them to get on the bed. Awesome product
Savannah B.
Dee's doggie steps are absolutely adorable my dogs love them and it makes it so compatible easy for them to get on any furniture all you have to do is move it if you want to get on your couch or your bed or wherever it can be as comfy as you want it having a cute doggy by your side but how to get them up? It's perfect it helps them get up quick and easy without you having to struggle to lift them on if they're bigger or smaller dogs more weight
Melissa M.
I'm sure this works amazing, unless you have two stubborn dogs like I do and they won't even give it a chance. I believe we bought ours at bark! I have two small dogs but I would recommend it even thought my dogs didn't give it a fair try
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a dachshund and he uses the pet steps I have ALL of the time! He obviously can't jump up on the bed himself, so these are perfect for him. The cover comes off for easy cleaning and it only took a few tries to train him to use them!
Michelle B.
This is great for older, small dogs that are no longer able to jump up in the bed. My dog hurt his back legs and was unable to get up on the bed and this was a life saver. Only wish it had sides on it to stop the dog from falling off.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
These are super great for your little legged dogs or for your old arthritic pooches that really struggle to get up on the couch, on the bed, etc. It's really easy to assemble and looks nice, its soft and blends in really well with the room. Definitely recommend these.
Susanna T.
Quincy, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog is a prince. We have stairs like these for him to get on the bed from his own bed.
This is great for smaller dogs. It's easy to move around if your adjusting furniture or bringing it to another location.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
We have use these dog steps for our Yorkies to get from the ground up onto our couch for years now and it has lasted! It even can be removed so that you can wash it easily I would definitely buy again if this wears out
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are so cool! my dad's little Dog loves them. if it wasn't for these stairs he would never be able to get up on the bed with them as night. neither would our old cat Gizzy with his poor little brittle bones.
Diana Z.
Can the hair be easily removed from the fabric? I have to short hair dog!
Can this be used to get pets up to a bed? And, would this be ok on pets with short stubby legs, like a pug?
Tara L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is 75 lbs, can these support him?
Julianne R.
Would this work for a dog who is about 50 lbs?
Alexandria H.
Are these safe for puppy's