Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet 4 Step Suede Dog Stairs Stone uploaded by Susanna T.Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet 4 Step Suede Dog Stairs Stone uploaded by janira j.

Majestic Pet Products, Inc. Majestic Pet 4 Step Suede Dog Stairs Stone

BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS, INC.

Pictured in Chocolate / 4 Steps - MPP1109: Features: -Pet stairs-Material: Suede-Low impact-For dogs or cats suffering from joint problems, aging issues, hip dysplasia, arthritis or other disabilities-Enable your dog or cat to navigate furniture, window sills or beds with ease-Made in USA. Options: -Available in 3 Steps and 4 Steps sizes-Available in Chocolate and Stone colors. Dimensions: -3 Steps dimensions: 15" H x 16" W x 18" D-4 Steps dimensions: 20" H x 16" W x 24" D. see more...

• Would this work for a dog who is about 50 lbs?3 Answers
  • Can the hair be easily removed from the fabric? I have to short h...8 Answers
  • Are these safe for puppy's 2 Answers
Savannah B.
Dee's doggie steps are absolutely adorable my dogs love them and it makes it so compatible easy for them to get on any furniture all you have to do is move it if you want to get on your couch or your bed or wherever it can be as comfy as you want it having a cute doggy by your side but how to get them up? It's perfect it helps them get up quick and easy without you having to struggle to lift them on if they're bigger or smaller dogs more weight
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
These are super great for your little legged dogs or for your old arthritic pooches that really struggle to get up on the couch, on the bed, etc. It's really easy to assemble and looks nice, its soft and blends in really well with the room. Definitely recommend these.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Another really good stair case for a small dog medium size dog to get up on the bed or wherever it needs to go very easy to use lightweight I would buy this again recommend it to others who have small to medium size dogs or big dogs that are older
Melissa M.
I'm sure this works amazing, unless you have two stubborn dogs like I do and they won't even give it a chance. I believe we bought ours at bark! I have two small dogs but I would recommend it even thought my dogs didn't give it a fair try
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Got this for my dog when he was a tiny puppy and he definitely doesn't need it anymore! But I loved this product. It helped him get on the furniture with ease and was pretty easy to clean. It's also a reasonable price.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
I don't personally own these but many of my friends with smaller dogs do and they all use these exact ones. It so cute to watch them pop up the stairs to there "spot" if i ever had a small dog I would buy these.
Samantha Z.
My grandma's dog is losing his vision and getting really weak, so we got this because he loved laying in bed at night with my grandma, and now he can get up on the bed again. We bought 2 so it was wider for him.
Susanna T.
North Quincy, MA
My dog is a prince. We have stairs like these for him to get on the bed from his own bed.
This is great for smaller dogs. It's easy to move around if your adjusting furniture or bringing it to another location.
Wendy A.
Had this for my dog because as funny as it looks he actually enjoyed this because he used to go up and lay at the top to look out the window. He enjoyed it so much until he grew and didn't t need it anymore
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
I have a 10 year old pug that has a lot of issues getting around and this has done wonders for her getting up and down off the furniture. I have two, one for the bed and one for the couch.
Diana Z.
Can the hair be easily removed from the fabric? I have to short hair dog!
Can this be used to get pets up to a bed? And, would this be ok on pets with short stubby legs, like a pug?
Tara L.
My dog is 75 lbs, can these support him?
Julianne R.
Would this work for a dog who is about 50 lbs?
Alexandria H.
Are these safe for puppy's