BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS

Majestic Pet Products 78" Casita Cat Tree is covered in elegant honey colored Faux Fur with Sisal Rope wrapped posts that will withstand the toughest claws. This beautiful playground features a third story residence, multiple levels, a porthole, four perches, a dangly mouse, and a rope toy. Brand New in box! Assembles in minutes with simple step by step instructions and tools provided. Cleans easily with a vacuum and damp cloth. Dimensions: Height 78" x Length 23.5" x Width 27.5" see more...

• Is this sturdy enough for 5 large cats. I see so many dif...1 Answers
Cassie Q.
Although it is pricey, we are glad we got it for our cats. We have 2 large cats and weren't sure at first if they would be able to get up to the highest tiers but they are able to and it's great exercise as well. This is now their favorite place in the house to hang out.
Emily C.
Norway , ME
My friends have this for their cats! It's huge and un balanced but the cats love it! Getting them something so they can get up high is always something you should do, but having space for something like this isn't always ideal
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've had this since 2009! Fantastic product! It's moved cross country with us and it is still sage's (the cat's) favorite. It was so easy to put together, and has held up unbelievably well. Would absolutely buy again.
Amber D.
You can't go wrong with buying one of these for your cat! The only downfall is everywhere I've seen them they're very expensive! I would attempt to find a used one or google how to make one of your owne
Lauryl H.
Greenwood, FL
I have been looking into getting a climbing tree for my 2 cats and this is the one I found with the best rating, it's a little pricey but looks like it's worth the money!
Teri s.
Pueblo West, CO
They love all the different little books and crannies on our gymnasium. We don't have the one pictured but ours has a ton of different little hang outs and fun with it. Definitely recommend.
Danielle S.
My house was not big enough for one of these but everyone I know who has had a multi level cat perch loves it.
sheila f.
Lawtey, FL
Is this sturdy enough for 5 large cats. I see so many different things to entertain all of them with. Where can I get one?