BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS

"Majestic Pet Products 64"" Casita Cat Tree Is Covered In Elegant Honey Colored Faux Fur With Sisal Rope Wrapped Posts That Will Withstand The Toughest Claws. This Beautiful Playground Features A Residence, Multiple Levels, And Three Perches. Brand New In Box! Assembles In Minutes With Simple Step By Step Instructions And Tools Provided. Cleans Easily With A Vacuum And Damp Cloth. Dimensions: Height 64"" X Length 28"" X Width 28""." see more...

• "My three cats absolutely love this cat tree." in 2 reviews
  • "They play on it 24/7 up and down round and round all day long have had it for about a year and they still go crazy over it" in 1 review
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
Not as sturdy as you would think. It shakes when your furr children play on it by jumping around. Note: two cats will always fight for the top spot. To watch over their kingdom or take a majestic nap. Also way too expensive. Seriously wait for Black Friday deals like I did and knock off 100$
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
My three cats absolutely love this cat tree. I could not pass it up. The old cat tree did not have enough areas for each of my fur babies to have their own spot. Now they all have plenty of room and have a blast playing on it and chasing each other up and down this massive tree.
Natasha P.
Summerville, SC
My cat loved this! He loves to get to the top and try to hover over us when we get close to it. He thinks he is the king of the house when on this. He will even take a nap on it at the top! He uses this multi times a day! I'm very happy with it as well!
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
My cats absolutely adore this cat tree! I have multiple cats, and there is never a time that at least one of my cats are not On this thing. All cat owners should own a cat tree.
Marissa G.
I would love to get my cats one of these. I wish they weren't so expensive. They would probably be cheaper to make but I have no idea how to do that kind of stuff
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
My kitties died when I got this for them!! They play on it 24/7 up and down round and round all day long have had it for about a year and they still go crazy over it
Miranda V.
Victorville, CA
My cats love this! They're really expensive but really easy to make one for your cats, saves you a lot of money. My cats are always playing with theirs.
Monica W.
Hickory, NC
My cat has no interest in his cat post for some reason but I would recommend it because it made really well and heavy so the cats can't knock it over
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Simple to put together and very stable when built! My cats love it and crawl all over it !! It is the best investment in a toy I ever made!
Kerby C.
I agree it is very easy to put together. My cats love it and it is not falling apart like the carpets of others.
Shania S.
Conway, SC
I think this is a little too big.. Just me personally, cause I have a kitten and feel this would be too much for her who else thinks so?? Just curious.. Great structure though!
Katie T.
Newalla, Ok
I am thinking about buying this product for my 2 cats, is it worth it?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
How much does this monstrosity go for?! I love it!
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
Where can I find this for cheaper?
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is it really worth the price it is?