BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS

"Majestic Pet Products 62"" Casita Cat Tree Is Covered In Elegant Honey Colored Faux Fur With Sisal Rope Wrapped Posts That Will Withstand The Toughest Claws. This Beautiful Playground Features Multiple Levels, A Hammock, Cubby Holes, A Dangling Rope, And A Look-Out Perch High Above. Brand New In Box! Assembles In Minutes With Simple Step By Step Instructions And Tools Provided. Cleans Easily With A Vacuum And Damp Cloth. Dimensions: Height 62"" X Length 34"" X Width 20""." see more...

Tiffany M.
Jenks, OK
My cat is obsessed! I've bought her a lot of cheap things and used it here and there. I finally decided to buy something that I could put by the window because she loves being by the window, looking out, and the sun hitting her. She also loves being really high up for some reason. She seriously is on this every single day. She even stopped sleeping with me sometimes cause she would rather sleep on this.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
My cat's love the Majestic tree, they run and play on it just like a real tree, and I put catnip all over and they go wild!!! I do love Majestic products they are durable and my pets love them, I will defintley keep purchasing their products for sure!!
Destiny N.
Albertville, AL
Our cat loves this cat house... He is a very big cat and fits in and out of all the slots good, loves to run up and down it.
Kirstin p.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this sturdy and durable?