BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS

"Majestic Pet Products 48"" Casita Cat Tree Is Covered In Elegant Honey Colored Faux Fur With Sisal Rope Wrapped Posts That Will Withstand The Toughest Claws. This Beautiful Playground Features A Second Story Residence, A Ladder, Two Perches,A Rope Toy, And A Dangly Mouse. Brand New In Box! Assembles In Minutes With Simple Step By Step Instructions And Tools Provided. Cleans Easily With A Vacuum And Damp Cloth. Dimensions: Height 48"" X Length 32"" X Width 23""" see more...

Elle B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was really worried that my cats wouldn't use this cat tree, but I got it on sale and liked all of the different surfaces and the look of it. It was easy to put together, I did it all on my own. My cats started using it daily after a couple days of it being up. I definitely recommend this.
Marlena S.
Fun time for kitty! If you're a cat owner you have to have furniture for the cat otherwise they'll use yours! If you give them a space where they're allowed to climb, scratch and sit on then they won't use your stuff. Some models can be very expensive but if you search around Groupon there are some deals.
Molly R.
Coventry, CT
I have one very similar and my cats enjoy it. They like to scratch the sides, however some of the twine is coming off.