Add a Photo

By MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS
"Majestic Pet Products 80"" Bungalow Cat Tree Covered In Elegant Faux Sheepskin With Sisal Rope Wrapped Posts That Will Withstand The Toughest Claws. This Beautiful Playground Features A Third Story Residence, Multiple Levels, A Porthole, Four Perches, And A Dangly Mouse. Brand New In Box! Assembles In Minutes With Simple Step By Step Instructions And Tools Provided. Cleans Easily With A Vacuum And Damp Cloth. Dimensions: Height 80"" X Length 33"" X Width 31"""
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Germantown, KY

Our cats enjoyed this product and I love that they love it! Despite its expense compared to similar structures, it's very sturdy under their weight while playing or wrestling around on it. It keeps them from playing near the kitchen table or other furniture so it's very useful!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Indio, CA

Fun for my cat! Loves it! Expensive but worth it! Great quality!!!!!!! Amending profit
Casey C.
Casey C.

My roomate his this for her 3 cats and they just love it they have no longer been taring into our couch and chairs with there nails
Virginia Bch, VA

Where would I go about getting this for the best price? My sister has a blind cat and wants something she can navigate and have fun! How is this toy?
Virginia Bch, VA