BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS

Majestic Pet Products 4 Step Chocolate Suede Pet Stairs are perfect for dogs or cats suffering from joint problems, aging issues, hip dysplasia, arthritis or other disabilities. Majestic Pet Stairs will enable your dog or cat to navigate onto furniture, window sills or beds with ease. These stairs are made with a faux suede slipcover that zips off for easy cleaning and a 300/600 Waterproof Denier Base, which make them great for any surface. Features: 4 Steps Includes: 1 Stair Color: Stone Exterior Material: Faux Suede, Denier Base Dimensions: 24"L x 16"W x 20"H see more...

christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My English Bulldog is 11 and has arthritis in his hips. These stairs are amazing. Both my frenchie and he use them to get onto their lazy boy chair together. I bought this for him this past Christmas and it was fairly easy to train he and our frenchie to use them. Best purchase in awhile!
Megan A.
I got these steps for my cat who has joint problems and can no longer jump onto my bed. These are so perfect for him! They are made from foam and the fabric is super soft and are gently enough in the incline so that he can use them with ease. My cat loves them and often just sits on the steps because they are comfy. They are the ideal solution for pets with joint issues.
Jariely B.
Brooklyn, NY
I got these steps for my dog and cats. Now every time I don't have to pick them up in the middle of the night.
Lauren G.
Hindley, Wigan
When my dog got arthritis I got these steps it really helps as he could climb onto my bed without hurting