Majestic Pet-Majestic Casita Cat Tree uploaded by Evelyn Zaida Y.Majestic Pet-Majestic Casita Cat Tree uploaded by Krystal J.

BY MAJESTIC PET

"Majestic Pet Products 76"" Casita Cat Tree Is Covered In Elegant Honey Colored Faux Fur With Sisal Rope Wrapped Posts That Will Withstand The Toughest Claws. This Beautiful Playground Features A Third Story Residence, A Hammock, A Cat's Paw Perch, A Comfy Cushion Perch, A Rope Toy, And Two Dangly Mice. Brand New In Box! Assembles In Minutes With Simple Step By Step Instructions And Tools Provided. Cleans Easily With A Vacuum And Damp Cloth. Dimensions: Height 76"" X Length 35"" X Width 32""" see more...

• How tall is this cat tree? I need a new one! Be the first to answer!
  • My cat LOVES to climb, but he also LOVES to springboard off of th...1 Answers
  • I have a new kitten... who has been climbing the clothes in my cl...2 Answers
Majestic Pet-Majestic Casita Cat Tree
  • "my cat loves this so much- she has fun sitting at the top a lot and is really content there- theres also tons of things to play on and scratch" in 1 review
Esperanzita C.
Awesome product really good material excellent in every single way I’m just really impressed with the material and it’s just awesome really really nice beautiful outstanding my pets would love something like this and I would too it’s just awesome
Sarah P.
Fort Wainwright, AK
My cat loves his tower! He's 11 years old and quite grouchy so we were surprised that he even showed interest in having one! He loves his tower so much we bought a second tower to put right next to it so that it now takes up our very large window. Perfect for sun bathing and resting up high away children and dogs. He also prefers his food bowl inside of the little hide out so he can hide and eat his food. Worth our investment!
Tina T.
Scranton , PA
My cat is a picky cat and he absolutely loves this thing. There's so many different ways he lays in the oddest spots he can fine. He loves napping anywhere he can on this! I wasn't sure if I wanted one but I'm glad I took the risk and he loves it!
Nora E.
Phoenix , AZ
I bought one last time and omg my baby can't stop jumping of Happiness she fell in love with it she started licking me when I bought it for her she would always sleep in it and she prefers to sleep in there than her little bed I recommend this you should give it a try your cat will LOVE THIS!
Amber M.
Pottstown, PA
I didn't have a good experience with this cat tree. But I also have 2 bigger cat's one of them being 16 years old. So the holes are not big enough for them. Even though the picture here shows a bigger cat my cays would never fit on the side things.
Jessica E.
My cats love the cat tower, they like to be up high and in charge. They love to scratch it up and occasionally take a snooze on the tower. We have a box in ours that our cats hide in. We even attach toys for more playtime.
Samantha M.
My cat absolutely loves this. She doesn't like being near kids because of loud noises so she likes to be high up away from everyone. We have had it for almost 2 years now and it's perfectly fine. Some times she scratches when she is streching but other then that it works like a charm to help the cats get away from noise and kids .
Laura J.
Both of my cats love this. Soft faux fur covers lots of levels and a clubhouse, which is just the right size for one big cat or two smaller ones. It's sturdy and well-made, so tipping shouldn't be a problem. Amazon had the tree on sale for less than $100, so compared to other companies' trees, this is a bargain.

The instructions weren't the easiest to figure out from the pictures, but it only took about a half hour to assemble. I would suggest putting the tree together on its side.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat LOVES his Majestic Cat Tree. He has another cat tree he isn't as fond of. He loves all the levels and uses them all, including the cozy square he can hide in. I would highly recommend Majestic cat trees. They are sturdy and well made.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is another nice cat tree. I love that they can have a place that is truly theirs and I don't have to worry about them scratching up my furniture because they now have something they can scratch freely on without me having to scare them off with the squirt bottle.
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL
I have a new kitten... who has been climbing the clothes in my closet but doesn't use his small tree. Do you think he would use this one?
Danielle S.
Woods Cross, UT
My cat LOVES to climb, but he also LOVES to springboard off of things, leaving me coming home to tipped over chairs, etc. is this stable enough to stay upright with a 10lb cat leaping onto or off of it at full force?
Victoria S.
I wonder if the material last for a while of if it's cheap??? I been wanting to buy one for my cat?
Cayla A.
Norwalk, CT
My cats are in need of new one of these. Is the holes big enough for a bigger cat, say 30 pounds? I've bought some in the past and the holes for the little snug areas aren't able to fit any of my cats. I have 4 cats that range in size from 20-30 pounds.
April R.
Jacksonville , Fl
How stable is this if multiple cats are trying to climb it?