BY MAJESTIC PET PRODUCTS

Features: -Bungalow cat furniture tree. -Also available in faux fur with sisal rope wrapped posts. -Lots of perches and a nesting house for long afternoon naps. Color: -Off-White. Dimensions: -Tunnel Platform: 9.5" W x 19" D. Overall Height - Top to... see more...

Sequoyah T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s a very nice looking cat tree and my cat seems to enjoy it. It has lots of areas and materials to scratch on. But I’ve only had it for a year and it’s already ripped to shreds. There are strings and pieces of carpeting that gets ripped out of it, and my cat will try to eat it. So I have to make sure to pick up the loose materials that fall from it often. It didn’t last very long, and is very pricy, but my cat seems to really enjoy it, so I will probably purchase another.
Maegan P.
Jonesboro, GA
My cats don't play with these type of things they like the outdoors and trees however they do like to claw at me and my couch so i guess this would be good if we could get them to claw at this instead

Kohl's