BY MAJESTIC PET

The Majestic Pet Links Rectangle Pet Bed is the perfect combination of style, function and comfort. It features removable zippered slipcovers that are woven from durable Outdoor Treated polyester with up to 1000 hours of U.V. protection enabling it to withstand nature's elements. Each bed is filled with a super plush fiberfill that provides ample amounts of comfort. The machine washable zippered slipcover can be tossed in the washer on machine wash warm/cold, then tumble dry on low for easy cleaning. The bottom of the bed is a base of heavy duty waterproof 300/600 Denier fabric. Bed Type: Traditional Features: Removable zippered slipcover, Outdoor treated polyester cover with up to 1000 hours of UV protection, Water & Stain resistant premium fabric cover. Color: Red Environment: Indoor & Outdoor Dimensions: 36"L x 29"W x 4"H Pet Size: Small Interior Material: Super Plush Polyfill Exterior Material Top: 100% Durable Bonded Polyester Exterior Material Bottom: Heavy Duty Waterproof 300/600 Denier Fabric Cleaning Instructions: Wash cover in cool water, Gentle cycle & Air dry. see more...

Michael H.
Michael H.
York, PA
I was not impressed with these beds. I have a large breed dog and most of these beds cost a lot.of.money only to go flat after a few weeks or months of my pet laying on then, which is super uncomfortable for him and costly for me. I wouldn't buy this again for my dog. Maybe for a small dog, but anything medium or large is going to flatten it out and be miserable.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Homosassa, FL
I use Majestic Pet Links Rectangle Pet Bed for my two cats, and they love snuggling up on it.
Christine  C.
Christine C.
Henderson, NC
I don't own a pet but I'm sure any dog would enjoy this delightful bed its pretty stylish for a dog and sure to go with any d├ęcor.
Katie r.
Katie r.
So good my pets love it it looks really nice in my house and is easy to wash