BY MAJESTIC PET

Leah F.
Lyles, TN
We got this bed for my female dog because she has hip problems, and let me just tell you...she loves it! She doesn't get off of it until she has to go out...then she's right back on. Here lately my other dog, he's been jealous, so he has also been on it. So recently they've had to share.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
This pillow crate is my dogs favorite it is so fluffy and comfortable I could even sleep on it LOL it is a bit pricey but it lasts a long time and it is large enough for a fairly big dog I would highly recommend
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
My dog lives on this bed pillow it's so soft and cozy and the material is made good no tears in it and have it many years , comes in many colors and is big enough for a big dog
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
Not really appealing to look at I know. But after a large dog lays on anything for a long period of time it becomes less then beautiful. This thing last a long time. And it's comfy for my lab. Your dog will thank you.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
My cats love to sleep on the sleepers like this! They will literally sleep anywhere. I have to say these things are very soft and made to comfort your pet!
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
Not made to last was poor constructed. Was fall n apart within 6 months Would not advise to spend ur money
McKendrie D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Perfect for puppies or small dogs to leave in crate. Nice size, and comfy for the dog!