HealthMajestic Gifts
C664GR Grape 38 oz Crystal Wine Decanter

Majestic Gifts C664GR Grape 38 oz. Crystal Wine Decanter

by Majestic Gifts

Features- Collection - Grape-- Mouth blown-- Hand cut details for added sparkle and complements the most casual to traditional celebrations-- European superb quality crystal-- A perfect gift for any occasions-- Add a touch of sparkle wherever it is displayed-- Hand cut crystal-- Crystal wine decanter 38 oz-- Dimension - 5-25 x 5-25 x 14-5 in-- Item weight - 3 lbs- SKU: MJSG333

Collection - Grape.; Mouth blown.; Hand cut details for added sparkle and complements the most casual to traditional celebrations.; European superb quality crystal.; A perfect gift for any occasions.; Add a touch of sparkle wherever it is displayed.; Hand cut crystal.; Crystal wine decanter 38 oz.; Dimension - 5.25 x 5.25 x 14.5 in.; Item weight - 3 lbs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Majestic Gifts C664GR Grape 38 oz. Crystal Wine Decanter!
Tanya B.
Moncton, NB
I love wine decanters, particularly ones that are made of crystal. I guess you could say I kind of collect them. I often pick up older ones at auctions because I just love them. I did get this one as a gift, but it has that old vintage feel to it, which I really love. My friends know me so well. #influenster #happyhour šŸ·

Looking for your answer?