BY MAJESCO

Sarah C.
I had a pretty fun time with this game. It was really easy and made working out fun! I am not usually one to use the xbox, but I got this after buying a Zumba book, I went ahead and got this game to try it a try. I am happy to say that I was not disappointed!
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
For reals i enjoy playing/exercising with this. I can look as ridiculous as ever on my own home and I can do my work out when ever it fits my timeline and I don't have to worry about making it to class on time. So much fun.
Sarah K.
With 42 routines, this game is a dance party you won't get sick of any time soon! This was my first Zumba experience, and I liked that there is an area to learn the moves slowly before selecting a workout routine.
Ashlee P.
Fontana, CA
I love this! its a really fun game and workout in one! I love that I'm able to do it in my own home and not worry about messing up or looking weird. The music is really great as well! Definitely a good game purchase
Destiny H.
Love this game really gets your blood pumping and the sweat coming out of you a good video to workout too
Shannon T.
Staunton, VA
I absolutely love this!! It is so much fun It doesn't feel like a workout at all!!
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
Gives you a good workout and definitely gets your heart rate up and it's fun to do
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
I love this game, it is super fun and exhausting. It definitely gets your heart racing but it doesn't feel like work.
Alyssa D.