BY MAJESCO

Alana C.
Gamer Expert
This game was a lot of fun! I had this for the Wii and it came with a little belt to keep the remote in.. I wouldn't say the belt allowed the remote to be completely active and responsive (there was a lot of times that movement would not be sensed and then you would lose out on the "points" which kept you motivated to keep going). Other than the defective belt thing, the dances were fun and sometimes challenging. Music was upbeat and game really resembled Actual Zumba classes.. Great workout!
Heather R.
It was fun but i really sucked at it lol. Mu fiance did a better job dancing than I did! Lol it was embarrassing.
Sarah S.
Really not my thing but I can tell it's an effective weight loss tool and definitely a good workout. My complaint was that there was no introduction to teach you the moves, but it could've just been that I didn't know where to find it.
Carla A.
Medley, FL
I love this game and I think it's the best way to go when you can't go to the gym. It's an easy way to workout at home and very effective also. I would recommend it 100%
Sandra J.
Gamer Expert
I love this game. It is my snow day go to option. I love the international dance routines. I don't care about hitting the points but it's easy to get there if that drives you. the bonus videos about the trainers are really cool too. I try to get the updated versions when I can--new music!