BY MAJESCO

Stacey P.
A fun way to get your work out in without leaving your own home. I have the 2nd zumba as well while I like them both I think the 2nd one has better music. What I like about this is that most of the time I forget I'm actually exercising and its a lot cheaper than buying a gym membership.
Geselle V.
If you enjoy a good workout and love to dance, what better game than Majesco Zumba Fitness? It is a two in one where you can lose weight while playing a game. I recommend to those that like that physical game play and have a struggle to work out. With this, you almost don't realize you're working out if you just focus on dancing and following the steps.
Tanya P.
Longwood, FL
This game is really fun! You definitely will sweat and will burn calories! The music is great and makes you want to shake it! I definitely recommend this game not only will it get you in shape while having fun dancing, it will also teach you some amazing latin moves!
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I bought video and did the workout every 3 days. At first I found it excruciating. Plus I was sweating droplets but I have rosacea so the strenuous pushing forward burnt my skin a bit. It's a great exercise video
Sunshine R.
You start slow and work your way up so you won't get stuck in a move you don't really know. I just wish it had more music you already know to make it feel more like a zumba class
Beth C.
Spring Lake, NC
Closest thing to a Zumba class. It is a great workout to do at home. I prefer to do it barefoot but if you wear shoes make sure they don't have really big rubber bottoms.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Gamer Expert Level 4
This is definitely a work out if you can keep up, but the good news is there is different levels and you can move up, the only thing I didn't like was the music.
Lemonaide P.
Pretty good you sweat your booty off!! Only I hate about the wii is the controler. It sucks. So I rebought this for Xbox and I love it!!
Kelli R.
Alexandria, LA
I like the game for when I can't go to class, but going to class is still my favorite because I feel like I'm being pushed harder there
Isabella S.
Beverly, MA
It is really fun to play with friends. But I still like to go to actual zumba classes so the trainer can push me harder fitness wise.
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Has anyone played this ?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
I'm looking for fitness DVDs how long does this run for?